Well here I am

Well the day has come where I finally decided to join this forum~

So hello! All of my friends call me Shiori ^^ I've been active in neopets on and off for nine years with several different accounts, recently being a LOT more active during the Altador Cup. I'm interested in virtually everything, but my biggest interests are and have been since forever, wolves, dragons, Ancient Egypt/Egyptian mythology, cartoons, and archery.

Also I'm not promising constant activity here...like every other site I join, there's guaranteed a hiatus point where you won't see me around for either a couple of weeks to a couple of months. I apologize in advance lD

hello shori and welcome to the forums from another archery fan. i am sure you will enjoy your time here (when you are here lol). i am not a huge altador cup fan (maily because i have such a hard time playing the games rofl) but i am an avatar collector. ;)

Hey Shiori! Welcome to TDN and these neat boards, where you're sure to meet some fellow Altador Cup enthusiasts! I also would hazard a guess that you're not alone when it comes to being on hiatus every so often. From what I've seen, many people around here have come back to Neopets itself after a long hiatus as interests wax and wane ( I am one of them!), but for now I'm glad to have you around. :)

Nice to meet you Desert Isis, call me Neomysterion or Mr. Gimmick, and welcome to TDN!

I've been on Neopets on and off for nine years as well, and remain to be on for years to come.