What are the names of these items?

Sakabato

I'm not sure anyone knows yet. Even jellyneo's item database isn't updated with them at this time.

The week old glass of milk one can be found here and the forgotten fruit basket one here.

grf_weekoldglassofmilk.gifgrf_forgottenfruitbasket.gif

These items are fairly new, but does anyone know the names of these items?

I was seeking for image matches at Jellyneo's Item Database, and here's what I could find about these two items.

I don't know the exact names of these items, but I'm considering first item a Week Old Glass of Milk (according to the image URL), and the second item a Forgotten Fruit Basket (again, according to the image URL). The items have yet to be released, and I can't seem to seek them up using the Shop Wizard as well.

EDIT: Kolya ninja'd me before I made my reply.

I was seeking for image matches at Jellyneo's Item Database, and here's what I could find about these two items.

I don't know the exact names of these items, but I'm considering first item a Week Old Glass of Milk (according to the image URL), and the second item a Forgotten Fruit Basket (again, according to the image URL). The items have yet to be released, and I can't seem to seek them up using the Shop Wizard as well.

EDIT: Kolya ninja'd me before I made my reply.

Sorry about that. D: Didn't mean to steal your thunder.