Fresh Meat

Norcinu

Wow, the last time I played Neopets was probably 10 years ago. I blame university for making me get back into it.

I only just (re)joined Neopets 2 weeks ago and just today I got my second warning. So, I've finally had enough with their ridiculous rules and decided to join a Neopets forum to do all my conversing instead of their boards.

A bit about me? Well, I'm from Sydney and enjoy drawing, gaming and procrastinating. I'm currently neck deep in university commitments yet got myself addicted to Neopets. Oh well, whacha gonna do?

Me in Neopets? Well I'm getting really into it and trying to gain as much neopoints asap seeing as my attention span is short and I'm afraid I might lose internet in Neopets after a while. But I guess the more I should enjoy it now, right? Anyway, I'm doing Stock Market, Habitarium and I'm on Team Maraqua :9 Can't wait for that cup to get started!

Hope to have a better time here than on the Neopets board.

Hey there, welcome to the TDN forums! I'm Kolya, and started playing Neo about 10 years ago as well (although I just never stopped). I'm sure we're all glad to have you back. :)

Unfortunately, Neo is really strict about what can and can not be said on their site. It takes some getting used to. Just remember to thoroughly read through the rules so that you don't get your account silenced.

Haha, I know what you mean about college commitments and being addicted to Neopets at the same time. I'm in the same boat. Gladly, it's summer, and apart from having to get a job, I have lots of free time. CX

Anyway, enjoy and I hope you have a good time here!

You are guaranteed to enjoy TDN a lot more than on the Neoboards, Norcinu.

By the way, I'm Neomysterion or Mr. Gimmick and welcome to TDN Forums.

Great job on the Magma Koi by the way as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :) I can't wait to start posting all over these forums now that I don't have to get worried about getting silenced just by asking someone if they have a deviantart.com account or by saying "omfg" XD

@Koyla: Geez, nonstop? That's incredible! My attention usually makes me move on to the next thing after about two months XD But I admit, there have been times between 10 years ago and now that I jumped on Neopets for a month or two and play around for a bit. Though I've never really gotten anywhere, ever and only now have I actually been making real progress :7 And yes, I tried reading the rules on Neopets, like how greedy they are with artwork. Reminds me of poor old Jhonen Vasquez with Invader Zim :( It's kinda stopped me from drawing on that site.

@Mr Gimmick: Thanks :D I'm extremely proud of the Magma Koi, I was lucky enough to get access to the Magma Pool on the day I made my first pet ^_^

@Koyla: Geez, nonstop? That's incredible! My attention usually makes me move on to the next thing after about two months XD But I admit, there have been times between 10 years ago and now that I jumped on Neopets for a month or two and play around for a bit. Though I've never really gotten anywhere, ever and only now have I actually been making real progress :7 And yes, I tried reading the rules on Neopets, like how greedy they are with artwork. Reminds me of poor old Jhonen Vasquez with Invader Zim It's kinda stopped me from drawing on that site.

Well, I've taken a few hiatus', for sure. Some of them extending about a year or so. XD I have a short attention span too but Neo is like my security blanket, something I can return to if I'm having a tough time, etc. Glad to hear that you're making some progress on it. It can definitely be fun and a good time waster. Awww, Jhonen. :D I love that you mentioned him. What a sad, miserable man. I don't understand why Nickelodeon ever signed him on to a "children's channel" with his track record extending only to horribly obscene and graphic comic books. I mean, I adored Invader Zim, but definitely Nick's fault for not looking more into it.