I'm Concerned

groovyjenny

I received an e-mail requesting to see which usernames were associated with my e-mail. All my neopets accounts are associated with my main email and the email displayed all of my usernames and their passwords D: I don't know of anyone who knows my email passwords and out of concern though, I went ahead and changed all my passwords, including my email password. Has anyone else had this happen to them recently? I have a pin for all my neopets accounts too, so that's pretty air-tight if someone was able to get into my account.

don't don't don't don't answer it no matter what ...

was it on your Neomail or normal E-mail ??

if it's Neomail report it immediately to TNT ... if it's on the normal E-mail just ignore it .......

Just makes me nervous I guess. I just got another request from an old email that was associated with accounts that I created way before I can remember. They're deleted accounts, so essentially useless. Still makes me wary. How can someone know not only ONE of my emails, but TWO? Do not like this feeling at all D: But, so long as I have my strong passwords and a pin, then I should be alright. It was sent to my regular email.

I get them at least once a week but like persephoniekali said, I've been getting them for years (and was still getting them after I changed my email) so I finally ignored them. I changed all my passwords, changed my email and now that I'm still getting them, I just delete the email.