Missing Plug-in

inkt

Hey guys. Neopets has been giving me trouble today for some reason, telling me that I have missing plug-ins on pages with java (I'm assuming?) such as wheels and map pages and stoof. It was working fine last night and it's not giving me an option to install the missing ones. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you!

You may need to refresh your computer if I'm not mistaken, I get that Missing Plug-In thing several times myself.

The plugin that you need is called Adobe Flash player (it's a ridiculously buggy piece of software, but I won't get into that). It's possible that your version may have gotten out of date or corrupted somehow. You can try re-installing it from here if you need to. :)

You may need to refresh your computer if I'm not mistaken, I get that Missing Plug-In thing several times myself.

Ooh, wow. I feel stupid. XD I restarted it and now it's fine. I guess that's what I get for leaving my computer on all the time.

The plugin that you need is called Adobe Flash player (it's a ridiculously buggy piece of software, but I won't get into that). It's possible that your version may have gotten out of date or corrupted somehow. You can try re-installing it from here if you need to.

I use Google Chrome and it said I already had it installed and automatically updates if there is anything new. But thank you so much for the suggestion. I got it working now. (:

You're welcome. :) I'm glad things are back up and running for you. Hopefully Flash won't explode on you too much in the future. ;)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact "AA" if you have any questions regarding this action.