Hello from Australia :)

Hey everyone, just thought I'd drop a post in here and introduce myself! I usually go by Tiger given my username, but feel free to shorten it other ways.

I'm an Australian girl, who has been around Neopets for a very long time - 10 years in fact! I started playing when I was really young and just got back into it again recently. It's fascinating to see what's changed and what has stayed just about the same, despite all those years. I also get to kick myself now for all the items/pets I didn't keep, which are worth a mint today.

I'm not a hardcore player anymore, but it's nice to pop back and visit old friends and entertain myself with some games. I also am trying to rack up a few more avatars, but I'm missing a lot of the ones that take dedicated daily play (e.g. Snowager, Brightvale etc.) thanks to my long hiatus. I am also perhaps looking for a guild that's active and relaxed, so if anyone here has some suggestions I'd be all ears. However, I think that these forums might satisfy my need for player interaction!

Looking forward to meeting you all and getting a chance to chat more. :)

Hi there, and welcome!

"I also get to kick myself now for all the items/pets I didn't keep, which are worth a mint today."

I know right...I quit and came back. I let my old account get frozen. It was started in 2001. I kick myself for that at least once a week. But oh well. Live and learn.

Our guild is brand-new. We rescue WN pets from the pound, zap them into desirables, and find them good homes. We're very relaxed. *hehe* When you get settled, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

In the meantime, see you around :) -c

edit: Ohhhh, you have an UC Faerie Kau. You kept that one?

Greetings Tiger, the name is Mr. Gimmick or Neomysterion, and welcome to TDN and their forums.

I am one of the forum gamers around here, and a 9 year Neopets veteran. I said hello to your UC Faerie Kau by the way. :wub_anim:

Hey Tiger ;) ahaha sorry but it does sound like I'm coming on to you saying that!

I came back to Neopets last year after forgetting about it for a long time! After a year of playing daily I still don't have the avatars you mentioned :P

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a wicked time :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

It's so funny that you mention my UC Faerie Kau - when I came back to playing just a little while ago I ALMOST changed her over because I had no idea she was special. Sooooo glad I didn't make that mistake. I don't have a flashy account or much to show, gotta hold onto the little things. ;)

Haha Tank Girl you can call me Lily if you prefer ;) Or make up whatever you'd like hehe.

Haha Tank Girl you can call me Lily if you prefer ;) Or make up whatever you'd like hehe.

Nah I'll definitely continue calling you Tiger, this will probably be a recurring thing whenever I talk to you now haha :P