Hello.

Hi everyone.

I decided to get back into Neopets a few days ago with a few friends, I forgot how much I enjoyed it!!

I used to be a hardcore avatar collector and well, I'm still hunting! Haha.

Hopefully I can meet some of you and we can be neofriends and help eachother out and chat!

See ya!

Welcome to the TDN forums and welcome (back) to Neopets. :) I do the same thing occasionally, get bored and then come back and forget how much fun it really is. I'm sure you'll love the forums because everybody is great here.

As for avatar collecting, I think that's my main hobby on Neopets. This site has a great avatar lending program that you should check out. It definitely helps with the hunt. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here. :D

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! c: I'm Kolya. On my old account, I used to be a hardcore avvie collector as well but it was unfortunately frozen. Now I only have about 228 or and am kind of at a stalemate. D: I'm sure you'll meet some great people here and you'll have all the help you need. xD

I'm no avatar collector, but they call me Mr. Gimmick, and I specialize in obscure and vintage video games.

I've been playing Neo for nine years myself, and still proud of it. Welcome to TDN Alex. I'm not too much a chatter, since I'm busy playing Neopets games very often, sharpening my skills while racking up Neopoints for a Halloween Paint Brush and Wheel of Extravagance spins. :P

Sent you an NF request by the way.

Thanks everyone! I can already tell this place is great and very welcoming.

I've been playing for about 9 years myself, funny how time goes by.

I hope to get to know all of you better and I will definitely check out the Avatar Lending Program.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request back over at Neo!