Yessss, about time!

inkt

Congrats! Good for you that you earned all the money on your own :D.

Thank you so much. c: It means a lot.

Congrats,your soooo lucky to have lots of nps.i'm still saving up for a shadow shoyru morphing potion

Hahah, luck had little to do with it. It was more like painstaking agony and refusing temptation. xDD Good luck with saving! Hopefully you'll have your beautiful Shadow Shoyru soon.

Whoaaa, what did you spend it on? o: I've never gotten a cool random event like that. You're really lucky!

I spent it on my Gallery and on some bad investments lol ... also I bought lots of stocks which are yet to make a profit .. this was more than a year ago <_<

I spent it on my Gallery and on some bad investments lol ... also I bought lots of stocks which are yet to make a profit .. this was more than a year ago <_<

At least you have a cool gallery, though, right? Bah, hopefully your stocks will go up. I never messed around with the stock market because I have bad luck with those things.

Wow That is a great avatar to get It makes you relax and not feel guilty about spending. Well that's what I think anyway even though I can't stop spending long enough to save the amount needed... :whistle:

Wow That is a great avatar to get It makes you relax and not feel guilty about spending. Well that's what I think anyway even though I can't stop spending long enough to save the amount needed... :whistle:

Yupp, yupp. Although now, strangely enough, I'm kind of obsessed with saving. Oh no, this avatar has turned me into a cheapskate.