Hullo there!

motz

Hello, everyone. My name is Motz, and I've been on Neopets (on and off) for 61 months, according to the first account I ever created. I'm new to TDN, but I've been using the website's resources for a while. I've just kind of...neglected visiting the forum. Which is kind of a shame because everyone on here seems really amazing.

Also, I applied to the AC staff, and if I pass initiation/trial, I'll be reporting! Hopefully...

Hmmm, so, that's about it. I just figured I'd go ahead an introduce myself. It's been a long time coming, hehe.

Hello Motz, and welcome to the forums! I'm Kolya and it's very nice to meet you. :) Everyone here is indeed quite amazing and I hope you'll have fun and find lots of help here.

Hello and welcome to the forums, I'm Rachel/rachiee. ^_^

Congrats on being put on trial for AC staff! Pineapple(ish)-colored names are very pretty. c;

Oh, and everyone here happens to be amazing. You'll fit right in and have a lot of fun here. =)

Hi Motz. I'm Mackenzie. :)

I kind of did the same thing, which was use the resources but never really bother with the forums. Everybody here is really nice though and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I have. Good luck with getting on the AC staff. :) And welcome to the forums.

Hey Motz!

Please set yourself at home and have some delicious cookies! *points in the direction of our welcome table full of freshly baked cookies)

Hi Motz!

I'm relatively new to the TDN forums too..

Similarly...I was also more of a lurker that lurked around the TDN site before.

Then I realised they had a forum (after so long =x), and decided to join..Haha

Hope you enjoy your stay and pass your trial =D

Thank you for all the great welcomes! See, I knew I should of gotten on here sooner. I really look forward to getting to know everyone better. Thanks so much!