Just submitted a poem

Tank Girl

for Koi Day :D

I was wondering if anyone on here had had a poem accepted before and when they sent it in and how many times and such.

Is 3/4 days before Koi Day leaving it too late?????

I hope I win. It's my birthday, and if I don't then TNT are just big ol' meanies haha

Happy early birthday! XD I hope you get accepted for it, that would be an awesome gift via TNT. Here's to hoping you get some amazing random events as well.

Happy early birthday! XD I hope you get accepted for it, that would be an awesome gift via TNT. Here's to hoping you get some amazing random events as well.

It would be pretty awesome :D I said that it's my birthday in my poem, but not to let that sway them - with a cheeky smiley face after it of course :P hehe

Thanks for the birthday wishes honey! :)

It would be pretty awesome :D I said that it's my birthday in my poem, but not to let that sway them - with a cheeky smiley face after it of course :P hehe

Thanks for the birthday wishes honey! :)

Hahah, good. Guilt them into accepting! Best tactic ever. :D You're most welcome. I hope it's the best birthday yet.

Did you tell them in the submission that it's your bday?

I did indeedy, it rhymed and everythin' ;) haha

Thanks for the birthday wishes everybody ^_^

Can you post your poem here so we can read it? Because I really hope it gets picked but if not it would still be nice to read it! =)

I would love to, but if it doesn't get accepted this year I'll use it for next year, and the last thing I want is some randomer seeing it and stealing it before then. I know it's against the rules to do so, but a lot of people don't care and think they can get away with it.

If it gets in I'll definitely post it :)

EDIT: Not this year :( Maybe next time!

Edited by Tank Girl