Lab Ray

Airiya

Okeis just wanted to confirm this, Lab Ray excludes Baby, Plushie, Royal and Pirate colors?

Now I know about the colors, but before I spend my money on the lab ray, does it exclude any species? I.E. Lutari, Draik, and Krawk?

Lutari's are definitely possible. I've gotten one, and I know lots of others have as well.

Draik's and Krawk's are unknown right now. They used to be available for sure, but the last time one was reported was years ago, so it's guessed that they aren't available anymore.

Usuki, Quiguki

Forgot those were colors as well lol.

Don't really see them that often.

Lutari's are definitely possible. I've gotten one, and I know lots of others have as well.

Draik's and Krawk's are unknown right now. They used to be available for sure, but the last time one was reported was years ago, so it's guessed that they aren't available anymore.

Has TNT not confirmed or denied this?

Has TNT not confirmed or denied this?

I read here a while ago on this neopets-user-made Lab Ray FAQ:

Can the Lab turn your pet into a Draik or Krawk?

Again, all I officially have is this quote from The Official Neopets Magazine, Issue No. 4:

Q: Can the Lab Ray change your pet to restricted or limited edition pets? Also, what colours does it NOT change your pet? - Honeybee_girl

A: Yes, the Lab Ray can turn your Neopet into a restricted or limited edition Neopet. There are a few colours that are not available from the Lab Ray, such as Usuki, Plushie, Baby, Pirate, and Royal.

It doesn't address draiks or krawks specifically, but it does seem like it should be possible. However, I have never heard of anyone getting those two pets. On the other hand, I know that it does turn pets into other limited edition pets, I've had chombies and jetsams several times.

If your goal is a Draik or a Krawk, personally; I'd rather get a potion than gamble with the ray.

Nobody, as far as I know, has ever seen/heard any confirmation from TNT that the lab ray can zap Krawk/Draik specifically. Just the more vague answer explained above.

That's where i found out almost everything about the Lab Ray.

TNT has stated that it is possible to get Krawks and Draiks from the lab ray, but it seems to be a very rare occurrence.

I play Neo for many years and I hang around the boards a lot and never seen any one get a Krawk/Draik ...

as for Pirate , I had no idea it's not a Lab color ...