Would you call me crazy if...

Dcoolb

I have a fountain faerie quest right now... But I need a tooth faerie snowglobe. It costs 1.5 million neopoints which I do not have or am I even close to. I am considering giving it up... Should I?

You are in a tight spot right now. Look for it on the TP and one that there is now wishlist or its a bunch of items with the snowglobe in it, buy for about 1/3 or your NP. if your lucky, you may find it in the toy shop in Terror mountain.

Edit: NINJA'D by Spritzie

.....what a co-incidence, when I had my FFQ, she also asked me to get a Tooth Faerie Snowglobe!

Well, I wouldn't recommend giving it up - I'd recommend saving up and NMing the users to see if they would be willing to haggle the price down. That's what I did to acquire mine, and overall, it was worth it - at the start of this month, I use the Fountain on kawaiiAddison and now he's a Mallow Grundo.

You are in a tight spot right now. Look for it on the TP and one that there is now wishlist or its a bunch of items with the snowglobe in it, buy for about 1/3 or your NP. if your lucky, you may find it in the toy shop in Terror mountain.

Edit: NINJA'D by Spritzie

There is a toy shop in terror mountain? Where is it?

There is a toy shop in terror mountain? Where is it?

I didn't know there was a Toy shop in Terror Mountain too. Perhaps Javi meant the Igloo Garage?

I would wait it out too since it's not easy getting a FFQ...

For all you know in the mean time while you were saving, someone would be willing to sell their globe for a lesser price if you negotiated and told them it was for a FFQ...

Good luck!

If you give it up, I will literally find you and beat you round the head with some sort of Neopets Plushie.

I can probably lend you a couple of hundred k if you like?

It definitely sounds like saving is the way to go for an expensive and awesome colour. However, general question for those who do just let her sit and wait - doesn't that get frustrating if you can't use the shop wiz? Or am I missing something haha?

If you have a long way to go to save for it and can't use the shop wiz... that would drive me crazy.

Would it be against the rules for someone who wants a super rare colour to donate to your efforts if you painted a pet for them? That would involve a tremendous amount of trust though. Hmmm. Your best bet might be to try the auctions to see if you can find one for less, or try to haggle with someone on the TP.

You're reply saying you completed it beat my post! ha ha. Congrats!