Christmas: Pteri or Kyrii?

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Neopets are prettier on Christmas color?

I am undecided between the Christmas Kyrii and the Christmas Pteri. The reasons I am undecided is because I like the two very much and I think they could give an RPG character idea.

Kyrii: I love the stripes on the Kyrii and its snow white skin, and it could give an idea of some magic element of Christmas.

Pteri: I like the mix of the colors and I could use the Christmas color on Pteri to be an normal (not Christmas-related) Pteri, and it could be a cheapest way to get a brown Pteri.

Can anyone help me deciding what's your favorite?

I'm actually not voting, mostly because I'm not partial to either species... I love drawing wings, but I'm not good at drawing birds in general. the Kyrii would be my choice for artistic purposes, but they're both pretty good choices for Customization options with their neutral base colors. though, the one thing you can't escape with the Kyrii is the hair. that's not a part of clothing, so the only way you could mask that is with a hair piece. the Pteri is probably the best if you're looking to do a lot of customizing. otherwise, it's more up to you which is your favorite!

I selected the Pteri for this one, the colours of the Christmas Pteri are supposed to resemble the European Robin's colouring.

Possibly the best all-season Christmas pet in my votes. :yes:

I like the Christmas Kyrii better than the Christmas Pteri..

Same as you, I like the whiteness of the Kyrii's coat and somehow looks more 'special' (for lack of a better word)..

On the other hand, it's not that the Pteri looks bad, it's just that it looks a bit plain-looking...

I guess the Kyrii is more festive in Christmas colors but I'm with Neggler & FluffeeBunny in that I've never been a huge fan of Kyriis... I've always liked Pteris though and I'm pretty sure I'm painting mine Christmas as well. I love robins and I think it's precious that the Christmas Pteri is essentially a robin! =)

But pick the one you like best... You could paint both since Christmas paint brushes are among the slightly cheaper brushes... And then you could always repaint later! =P

Pteri! Pteri! Pteri! :D

I have a little Christmas guy myself called Erithacus, which is Latin for the European genus of Robins. I lub him ^_^

Ahhhhhh!!! That is too adorable! Erithacus... xD

When I got my Cybunny I wanted to name it a Latin name buuuut they were basically all taken, unfortunately... Oh well! =)

Ahhhhhh!!! That is too adorable! Erithacus... xD

When I got my Cybunny I wanted to name it a Latin name buuuut they were basically all taken, unfortunately... Oh well! =)

I was so happy when I found it was available!!! I've been trawling through other Latin words for names for other pets but they all do seem to be taken :(

If I find a cool one on my searchings I'll let you know ^_^