Konnichiwa!

ffgurl

Hi all!

I'm relatively new to neopets and TDN. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

I just started holidays so I'm almost always online to play neopets or read manga =X

As you may have guessed, I'm an otaku that's obsessed with anime and manga. I'm currently catching up on episodes on Katekyo Hitman Reborn that I let accumulate during term time =X

It's kinda sad that the anime has ended. I haven't caught up with the manga chapters, but I'm hoping that they'll be interesting enough to spur on another season of the anime. Well..a fangirl can hope, can't she? >.<

I'm also a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series, although I've only played VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII. My favourite is IX, but I pretty much like the ones I've played too. I'm still anxiously waiting for XIII Versus and XIII-2 =)

I'm actually not too big of a fan of online games, but then I do play neopets and Maplestory. Although I'm laying off the latter until the Big Bang patch is done.

Hmmm..Not sure what more I can say about myself. Thx for reading up to here and please look upon me kindly! *bows*

Cheers all!

Welcome! Im a gamer myself, never got into the Final Fantasy series though, maybe I'll have to check it out. :king:

Yay I'm first to say welcome! Welcome! I am dcoolb and I am a really addicted to neopets and trying Habitarium. You will find the forums to be an amazing place with great and helpful people!

Thx guys!

I'll try to make myself useful while I'm here too =D

@holladios -> Try it try it!! =D Always nice to have more FF fans around..Haha..I'm in the midst of replaying FFIX again =X

@dcoolb -> I'm having a bit of a hard time leveling in habitarium. Does going on raids help? =X

Welcome. :D Sailor Moon is the only manga/anime that I really like although I'm thinking of trying to get into other things. Sailor Moon seems to have enough to keep me occupied for a while. :P

And I don't really play online games either. This and popmundo are the only two that I play. Although I tend to get bored of both and stop for a while.

Welcome to the forums and, although I'm pretty new as well, it's really great and I think you'll like it here. :D

Welcome. :D Sailor Moon is the only manga/anime that I really like although I'm thinking of trying to get into other things. Sailor Moon seems to have enough to keep me occupied for a while. :P

And I don't really play online games either. This and popmundo are the only two that I play. Although I tend to get bored of both and stop for a while.

Welcome to the forums and, although I'm pretty new as well, it's really great and I think you'll like it here. :D

Hi! =D

I watched Sailor Moon before too, I remember it was showing on local TV then. I was pretty into it when I was young too! =X But then nowadays tastes shifted quite a bit and I can suddenly go "KYAAA!" when reading a manga or watching an anime..but that is just my fangirl speaking >.<

Are you still following Sailor Moon? Is it still continuing?

I tend to get bored really easily as well, so jump around games I play, then I get hooked and addicted, followed by getting bored and on to the next game and the cycle continues =X

Yay! Let's get along! =D

Hi! =D

I watched Sailor Moon before too, I remember it was showing on local TV then. I was pretty into it when I was young too! =X But then nowadays tastes shifted quite a bit and I can suddenly go "KYAAA!" when reading a manga or watching an anime..but that is just my fangirl speaking >.<

Are you still following Sailor Moon? Is it still continuing?

I tend to get bored really easily as well, so jump around games I play, then I get hooked and addicted, followed by getting bored and on to the next game and the cycle continues =X

Yay! Let's get along! =D

I actually only got into Sailor Moon really recently so I've had a hard time trying to catch up to everything considering it all is years old so everybody seems to know everything about it. xD I don't think it's still continuing although I'm not very good at keeping track of things like that. :P I'm still just trying to catch up.

And I do the same thing. Although Neopets and popmundo seem to be the only ones who have kept up my interest for longer than a few months. I suppose it's because Neopets has a constant line of plots and such that they use to keep things interesting which is nice.

And Yay. :D

I like seeing new Neopets players sign up here at TDN, you'll find this site helpful like the rest of the new players I've seen had.

Great job on the Magma Yurble though. By the way, I'm Neomysterion if you wanted to know who I am, and I'm obsessed into vintage gaming and anime.

welcome to the forums! I'm Kittyn and I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon back in the day =) I actually found a YouTube channel that has most, if not all of the episodes, as well as the movies. I would stay up for hours to watch them on my phone last summer!!

good luck with your Habitarium! I usually level up every other day or so, but that's because I tend to leave it running while I'm at work or off doing something. I just hit level 40 a couple of hours ago :king: 10 more to go!!

oh, and if you want to add me as a Neofriend, I'm pretty good about helping out my friends' Habis every day (since I've only got 3 that have them right now). or I'll play a few games of Key Quest too =)

well, see you around *waves*

I actually only got into Sailor Moon really recently so I've had a hard time trying to catch up to everything considering it all is years old so everybody seems to know everything about it. xD I don't think it's still continuing although I'm not very good at keeping track of things like that. :P I'm still just trying to catch up.

And I do the same thing. Although Neopets and popmundo seem to be the only ones who have kept up my interest for longer than a few months. I suppose it's because Neopets has a constant line of plots and such that they use to keep things interesting which is nice.

And Yay. :D

Yea..neopets (and Maplestory) does seem to have quite a bit of events, but the sad thing is...I only play back when the events end! D= I always have the worst timings! I'm be going everywhere and seeing everyone with those event stuff and I'm left with this empty feeling >.< Boooo.. Hahahaha =X

I like seeing new Neopets players sign up here at TDN, you'll find this site helpful like the rest of the new players I've seen had.

Great job on the Magma Yurble though. By the way, I'm Neomysterion if you wanted to know who I am, and I'm obsessed into vintage gaming and anime.

Thx! It took me really long to get it and I realised it was cuz the guard only slept when I did too >.< It happened when I had stayed up all night trying to catch that guy..My sanity was hanging in the balance =X

Ohh...vintage gaming and anime? What types? =D

My definition of my love of anime may be considered vintage to some people since the ones I love are not exactly new =X

welcome to the forums! I'm Kittyn and I used to be obsessed with Sailor Moon back in the day =) I actually found a YouTube channel that has most, if not all of the episodes, as well as the movies. I would stay up for hours to watch them on my phone last summer!!

good luck with your Habitarium! I usually level up every other day or so, but that's because I tend to leave it running while I'm at work or off doing something. I just hit level 40 a couple of hours ago :king: 10 more to go!!

oh, and if you want to add me as a Neofriend, I'm pretty good about helping out my friends' Habis every day (since I've only got 3 that have them right now). or I'll play a few games of Key Quest too =)

well, see you around *waves*

Hi there! I would often also stay up late into the night to play games, watch anime or read manga, I guess it's killing my skin cells with pimples xD *shot*

You watch them on the phone!? Oh, but it's more portable than a computer..I would watch them on my phone if it was big enough and if it could xD

Thank you! ^-^ It seems to get harder and harder to level my habitarium after each level. I try to leave it open sometimes too, but it would occassionally just "hang" there. Well, not exactly hang, it's moving, but the experience doesn't increase. I have to shut the window and restart my Habitarium for it to work properly again. Is it just mine that's the problem?

Sure! I'll add you! =D Are you trying for the Neomail avatar too? I could spam *ahem* I mean send you neomail too =)

I used to play Keyquest, but it tends to lag a lot. Is it profitable to play it?

*waves* Ja ne!

Ohh...vintage gaming and anime? What types? =D

My definition of my love of anime may be considered vintage to some people since the ones I love are not exactly new =X

As in vintage gaming, I tend to specialize in the original NES, as well as the old Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Super NES, and other old systems. I have some elusive NES games in my collection by the way, since I like to collect these types of things (Donkey Kong Jr. Math, Tombs and Treasure, Bubble Bobble Part 2, Fire 'N Ice/Solomon's Key 2, Bomberman 2, etc.).

Vintage anime? I grew up watching animes like Speed Racer, Voltron, DragonBall Z, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tenchi Muyo, and numerous others that I remember watching on Cartoon Network, KidsWB, Fox Kids, etc. I can't name/list at the moment.

welcome to TDN ^^,

enjoy your time here

i love anime/manga too

i also love to draw ^^,

if you have the same interest as me maybe you can pay a visit to my thread. see link below my signature ^^,

and congratz on the magma yurble!

thats my dream to change my pet into magma >.<

As in vintage gaming, I tend to specialize in the original NES, as well as the old Atari 2600, Sega Genesis, Super NES, and other old systems. I have some elusive NES games in my collection by the way, since I like to collect these types of things (Donkey Kong Jr. Math, Tombs and Treasure, Bubble Bobble Part 2, Fire 'N Ice/Solomon's Key 2, Bomberman 2, etc.).

Vintage anime? I grew up watching animes like Speed Racer, Voltron, DragonBall Z, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Tenchi Muyo, and numerous others that I remember watching on Cartoon Network, KidsWB, Fox Kids, etc. I can't name/list at the moment.

Sega! It's been a while since I last saw one. I thought I remember having one set before, or maybe I remembered wrongly and it was a borrowed set =X

I love bomberman! Haha.. My repertoire of games actually isn't much, I play back the same stuff over and over =X

But then, my PSone is getting cranky >.<

Then there's those shop people that give me weird looks when I ask if there's PSone games still in stock >.<

They must think me ancient...

I used to be a fan of Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon and Pokemon too..Haha..Those were the days that my only source of entertainment was local television channels xD

Fox Kids has X-men right? I'm not sure, but I kinda like X-men as well...And....Yay for the Avengers movies recently =D erm....fangirl there speaking again >.<

welcome to TDN ^^,

enjoy your time here

i love anime/manga too

i also love to draw ^^,

if you have the same interest as me maybe you can pay a visit to my thread. see link below my signature ^^,

and congratz on the magma yurble!

thats my dream to change my pet into magma >.<

Hi hi! ^-^

Oohh! I'm envious! My drawing is simply...hopeless >.< So I always envy those that can draw really nice stuff at just a flick of the wrist..

Thx! I spent a really long time trying to get it.

Good luck! You'll get it if you perservere..

I love my Magma Yurble ^-^ makes up for the all-nighter I pulled just to catch that guard >.<

Hi there! I would often also stay up late into the night to play games, watch anime or read manga, I guess it's killing my skin cells with pimples xD *shot*

You watch them on the phone!? Oh, but it's more portable than a computer..I would watch them on my phone if it was big enough and if it could xD

Thank you! ^-^ It seems to get harder and harder to level my habitarium after each level. I try to leave it open sometimes too, but it would occassionally just "hang" there. Well, not exactly hang, it's moving, but the experience doesn't increase. I have to shut the window and restart my Habitarium for it to work properly again. Is it just mine that's the problem?

Sure! I'll add you! =D Are you trying for the Neomail avatar too? I could spam *ahem* I mean send you neomail too =)

I used to play Keyquest, but it tends to lag a lot. Is it profitable to play it?

*waves* Ja ne!

LOL yes. I had a Blackberry Storm last summer, so I had a good 3 inches of screen to watch on =)

I've personally never had a problem with Habitarium. for a bit, the plugin (I use Firefox) would crash, but that was easily fixed when I downloaded the newest version of Flash Player.

and no, I'm not trying for the av. I signed up for premium about a month ago and the Neomail avvie came with it! but I like having people to talk to, so it's all good =)

I haven't been very good about playing KQ lately, but yes, it can be very profitable. I usually got gold or silver keys when I played (I tend to play 2-3 players with 5 keys. less chance for bronze or lead). I got a lot of codestones from playing and once even got a Piece of A Treasure Map that was I recently sold for 31k. I haven't been playing lately because I'm waiting for the wireless mouse and lapdesk I ordered for my laptop.

LOL yes. I had a Blackberry Storm last summer, so I had a good 3 inches of screen to watch on =)

I've personally never had a problem with Habitarium. for a bit, the plugin (I use Firefox) would crash, but that was easily fixed when I downloaded the newest version of Flash Player.

and no, I'm not trying for the av. I signed up for premium about a month ago and the Neomail avvie came with it! but I like having people to talk to, so it's all good =)

I haven't been very good about playing KQ lately, but yes, it can be very profitable. I usually got gold or silver keys when I played (I tend to play 2-3 players with 5 keys. less chance for bronze or lead). I got a lot of codestones from playing and once even got a Piece of A Treasure Map that was I recently sold for 31k. I haven't been playing lately because I'm waiting for the wireless mouse and lapdesk I ordered for my laptop.

My flash doesn't crash that often nowadays (well, compared to Facebook gaming days xD), but it occasionally does when Firefox seems too busy. Not sure if that's the problem..Maybe it's my network that gets cranky and it just disconnects =X

OOhhh...I'm still envious of those that have Premium. I would love the Shop Wizard xD but recently, I only sell things that are worth 1np and can't buy anything due to lack of funds xD

That's lucky! Have you ever gotten a Paintbrush? I heard that it's possible to get it from Gold keys, but have never gotten one myself. The best I got was Eo Codestone I think. Good enough for me though cuz I seem to find other stuff from Keyquest only worth less than 50np =X

I haven't been playing much Key quest, or any neopets games for that matter, but somehow I'm still online O.o (No wonder my bank savings don't increase D=)

Congrats on your new mouse and lapdesk! I've only used wireless mouse once and it was my brother's computer. Never had another experience with another wireless one. With my wired one, I have to practice flicking the wire here and there when i transfer my laptop here and there too xD

thanks! I just got my paycheck earlier, so I'm gonna give it time to go through, then I'm gonna order a skin through Amazon. I'm kinda tired of the plain pink look! I have a really pretty one picked out too...

sadly, no. I'm not very lucky when it comes to paint brushes! I got a ton of codestones, though (I think my net earnings were at least 70k). the best luck I've had lately was find a piece of the lab map in a RE. I'm saving it though, because after I hit 10mil, my first purchase is going to be the rest of the map. I wanna zap pets that I find in the pound so that I can help others achieve their dreamies!

and the Super Shop Wiz was pretty awesome when I was selling my pack rat items. I had some items stashed away from years ago that were pretty valuable. it was a pleasant surprise =) now I've just been using the SSW to help anyone that posts on the quest thread, that way they have the absolute lowest options available.

oh, I'm so glad I picked up Neopets again! I was ridiculously addicted to some of the Facebook games, but it was starting to drive me nuts because you had to rely so much on help from other people. I like Neopets more now, because it's definitely more independent. at least, the way I play is =)

(EDIT: my 150th post! I'm now a TDN Enthusiast!! YAY!!)

thanks! I just got my paycheck earlier, so I'm gonna give it time to go through, then I'm gonna order a skin through Amazon. I'm kinda tired of the plain pink look! I have a really pretty one picked out too...

sadly, no. I'm not very lucky when it comes to paint brushes! I got a ton of codestones, though (I think my net earnings were at least 70k). the best luck I've had lately was find a piece of the lab map in a RE. I'm saving it though, because after I hit 10mil, my first purchase is going to be the rest of the map. I wanna zap pets that I find in the pound so that I can help others achieve their dreamies!

and the Super Shop Wiz was pretty awesome when I was selling my pack rat items. I had some items stashed away from years ago that were pretty valuable. it was a pleasant surprise =) now I've just been using the SSW to help anyone that posts on the quest thread, that way they have the absolute lowest options available.

oh, I'm so glad I picked up Neopets again! I was ridiculously addicted to some of the Facebook games, but it was starting to drive me nuts because you had to rely so much on help from other people. I like Neopets more now, because it's definitely more independent. at least, the way I play is =)

(EDIT: my 150th post! I'm now a TDN Enthusiast!! YAY!!)

That's good! At least now you have something in mind, you can get it soon! ^-^

I tend to think too much on things and it gets difficult to choose stuff sometimes =X

OOhh! That's nice! So you're going to adopt pets and zap them then find new owners? That really helps many that are working for their dream pets =D

I'm also working towards the whole set of lab map. But my progress has slowed considerably (or even halted) since I now don't play games, cuz I'm not in the mood to...Weird huh? I'm online but not playing games O.o

I'm still so envious of the SSW...Wish I had that too! >.<

Exactly! Not only did it require TONS of helps from others, but the flash games keep hanging/ crashing on me too. Then the Java type games sometimes get too people-dependent.

Not only that, then Facebook itself keeps getting paranoid that I'm not a real person and keeps asking me to verify myself by wanting me to identify my 'friends' photos and stuff! Imagine..I added so many people for games, and the photos they posed to me I was O.O

What games did you play in Facebook before? I had a limited range only, but still kept me occupied then xD

Yea, I agree..Neopets is more independent. And even when I get lazy and not play games, I won't be letting a team down or something. Which is more of my thing anyway since I'm more like a loner type.

CONGRATS for 150th post! *showers Kittyn with cookies!* ^-^