Should I?

Dcoolb

Ok I have a Secret Laboratory Map piece worth like 160k. Someone offered a Tyrranian Koi Plushie. Should I take it or would it be to hard to sell?

I rarely, rarely take items in place of NP -- the only exceptions have been when someone offered me the equivalent in codestones for a full petpet lab map. Plushies are much harder to sell than Secret Lab Map pieces. Because of the new wheel, prices are falling on map pieces, but if people are smart, they shouldn't fall *too* far since the wheel costs 100k/spin. Then again, this is Neopia, and some people will sell for a loss out of fear of further deflation. Even taking that into consideration, I'd still rather wait for a pure NP offer on the map piece than try to sell a plushie.

I wouldn't take an item either. I would rather trade in pure nps as some items are rather difficult to sell.

I heard of ETS items, but the only ones I know are codestones. Plushies on the other hand, are not so easy in my opinion.

Personally, I'd stick with the lab map :P

It's probably not a very similar experience, but I bought a couple of trading cards before at a really low price (value at about 7k, bought it for 1k) and tried to resell. Of course, no one wanted to buy them and they've since deflated about 3 to 4k :(

I've had it for about a year now...

I would only take pure. Before I had a trade and someone offered me an item, i accepted it and found out the item was hard to sell. Took me months to sell it and even when i did i eneded up selling it for less than what i traded for it.