Habitarium Raiding?

sintralin

I've just recently started playing Habitarium (I'm a level 14 atm) and was wondering how the raid funcion works. So does anyone know, when you choose to raid someone, do all of your Neofriend's P3s suddenly come out of the houses/barracks/etc in order to attack your soldiers? Or are the only ones that can attack/defend the ones that are already wandering around outside of the buildings?

I already read most of the guides on TDN, Jellyneo etc but they don't seem to cover raiding much.

PS - disclaimer - I'm not intending on raiding people just to be mean or steal resources; one of my neofriends raided me just after I started (he was level 22) and stole a bunch of stuff, so this is just revenge :evil:

I've just recently started playing Habitarium (I'm a level 14 atm) and was wondering how the raid funcion works. So does anyone know, when you choose to raid someone, do all of your Neofriend's P3s suddenly come out of the houses/barracks/etc in order to attack your soldiers? Or are the only ones that can attack/defend the ones that are already wandering around outside of the buildings?

I already read most of the guides on TDN, Jellyneo etc but they don't seem to cover raiding much.

PS - disclaimer - I'm not intending on raiding people just to be mean or steal resources; one of my neofriends raided me just after I started (he was level 22) and stole a bunch of stuff, so this is just revenge :evil:

I am level 50 now and I have been raided by a few rude people before. I can totally understand your feeling of revenge.:)

I think P3s in the house/barracks cannot come out without any instruction. So only soldiers who are walking here and there can attack your soldiers.

Maybe you should send a neomail to ask your rude neofriend why did he raid you. Someone doesn't know what "raid" means and raid his/her neofriend unintentionally.

I am level 50 now and I have been raided by a few rude people before. I can totally understand your feeling of revenge.:)

I think P3s in the house/barracks cannot come out without any instruction. So only soldiers who are walking here and there can attack your soldiers.

Maybe you should send a neomail to ask your rude neofriend why did he raid you. Someone doesn't know what "raid" means and raid his/her neofriend unintentionally.

Nah, we know each other IRL and I'd just asked him not to (he promised he wouldn't) so it was definitely intentional <_<

Thanks for the reply! I finally got impatient (was going to wait until level 19 until raiding) and just raided him today...complete success!

I think you're right, there were only about 3 or 4 P3s walking around at the time and no more came out after the raid started. I'm kind of scared to log off now, haha.

I wish there would be a feature that would let you watch as the raid goes on. Do you know what happens if you log back on while someone's raiding you? Does it just stop or fail or something?

Nah, we know each other IRL and I'd just asked him not to (he promised he wouldn't) so it was definitely intentional <_<

Thanks for the reply! I finally got impatient (was going to wait until level 19 until raiding) and just raided him today...complete success!

I think you're right, there were only about 3 or 4 P3s walking around at the time and no more came out after the raid started. I'm kind of scared to log off now, haha.

I wish there would be a feature that would let you watch as the raid goes on. Do you know what happens if you log back on while someone's raiding you? Does it just stop or fail or something?

Remember to delete him from your friend list so he can't raid you anymore.:P

Sorry I don't know what will happen in that case because I always being raided when I was not online.

Erm..Sorry for the weird question I am going to ask >.<

Just wanted to clear things up cuz I have never raided before, and from what I see here, it doesn't seem like a very nice thing =X

Does raiding increase exp or something? If I'm raided, do I only lose resources or something?

Thx for any explanations! >.<

Erm..Sorry for the weird question I am going to ask >.<

Just wanted to clear things up cuz I have never raided before, and from what I see here, it doesn't seem like a very nice thing =X

Does raiding increase exp or something? If I'm raided, do I only lose resources or something?

Thx for any explanations! >.<

You're right it's not a very nice thing at all. When you raid someone you raid them for their resources.

If a NF raids me I just delete them, I don't care who it is. It's a mean thing to do, and it's pretty pointless seeing as you don't get all that much from them.

You're right it's not a very nice thing at all. When you raid someone you raid them for their resources.

If a NF raids me I just delete them, I don't care who it is. It's a mean thing to do, and it's pretty pointless seeing as you don't get all that much from them.

I see...Thx for the clarification! ^-^

Makes me wonder why there still are so many people going around raiding..