Mutant Moehog Petpet

Mutant Moehog Petpet  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best Petpet for a Mutant Moehog?

• Mutant Krawkadon
    • Krawkadon
    • Slorg
    • Mutant Slorg
    • Slowclops
    • Mutant Hornsby
    • Mutant Pawkeet

So, here's the deal. I am trying to decide an Petpet for an Mutant Moehog. Please vote in one and post why, or post an alternative! I would be grateful :]

Mutant Moehog

2.png

Ideas

Mutant Krawkadon

krawkadon_mutant.gif

Krawkadon

krawkpet_2.gif

Slorg

hall_petpet1.gif

Mutant Slorg

slorg_mutant.gif

Slorgclops

slorgclops.gif

Mutant Hornsby

hornsby_mutant.gif

Mutant Pawkeet

pawkeet_mutant.gif

I think the Mutant Hornsby would look the best with your Moehog. I suppose I just appreciate the horns/tusks combo. XD

I can't really decide between the mutant krawkadon or the mutant hornsby. Either one of those would fit your Moehog well. On the plus side for choosing the krawkadon, though, it will still go well even before you paint it mutant if you can't do that right away. :)

Well I don't have a Mutant Moehog, just a cute lil Red one, but he has a Slorg for a Petpet and I think they look very cute together! They're both just so happy looking! Anyway, my vote is for Slorg!

I said mutant slorg, but I would also just say that if you choose to go with one of the krawkadons, go with the regular and not the mutant. I don't think they look that different and you don't want to spend extra money on a paint brush.

Okay, so I think the Mutant Hornsby has won. Thanks for everyone that voted! May a staff close the thread?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.