Stock Avatar Problem

xSummer

You went here http://www.neopets.com/stockmarket.phtml?type=portfolio and it definitely says at the bottom that you have 1000000 invested under the paid column right? If so you should have it. Check in your preferences to make sure you didn't just miss the notification, you might already have it.

A lot of people have said they have this problem but I was able to do it because I had some other investments and then when KSON was in the 900s I invested in that and got the avatar. It is possible TNT purposely made it so that you couldn't get the avatar the easy way :P

A lot of people have said they have this problem but I was able to do it because I had some other investments and then when KSON was in the 900s I invested in that and got the avatar. It is possible TNT purposely made it so that you couldn't get the avatar the easy way :P

Not unless TNT has changed it in the last few months. I got my avatar this way.

I guess if you're sure you've done everything correctly send a ticket into TNT so they can fix it for you.

It's true, most people who are trying to get the avatar by purchasing 1,000 shares of KSON aren't getting it because of some glitch that ensues with stock prices over 1,000. So I'd just keep investing 15k a day until you get to a point where you can purchase 1,000 shares of something (like VPTS or KSON if it falls below 1,000) and go over 1m invested.