At Last

After 3 days of refreshing at Advent Calender I finally got SnowBeast aschallenger for DoN and today after withdrawing and restarting battle 68 times I finally defeated him. I am nothing if not stubborn. Thank you to everyone for the help and encouragement.... :laughingsmiley:

congrats .. I'm still unable to beat him although I have really good stats .. Idk what I'm doing wrong .... not to mention I really hate this challenger because refreshing for him is what got my previous account frozen in 2006 !!! (I didn't use any software or any heavy items on the F5 button ... I just refreshed a bit too much for TNT's liking and they told me I'm cheating) ...

congrats .. I'm still unable to beat him although I have really good stats .. Idk what I'm doing wrong .... not to mention I really hate this challenger because refreshing for him is what got my previous account frozen in 2006 !!! (I didn't use any software or any heavy items on the F5 button ... I just refreshed a bit too much for TNT's liking and they told me I'm cheating) ...

Haha! Well congrats! But I hope TNT isn't to upset! Lol!

I don't have any patience at all when it comes to refreshing, so I gave up on the snow beast ages ago,

can't believe you were refreshing for 3 days, that's some serious dedication indeed