Hey

Rye712

Hey everybody, I'm pretty new to forums so if I'm doing anything wrong just let me know. I am 14 and pretty awesome. I LOVE NEOPETS!!!!! But I can never get anything cool like paintbrushes. Oh well.

Thanks everybody I really appreciate it. If you want you can all add me as a friend on Np. :laughingsmiley:

I sent you a request! I hope you accept it! (I am dcoolbananafan)

Hi Rye712, yer other than buying PB's i havent gotten any good ones from R.E's or Dailies yet. Hopefully we both get some expensive ones soon :)

Yeah, me 2. =D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there!

I'm new too, let's get along! =D

My luck with the dailies are not much better. Even the wheels don't give me the time of the day >.<

Well, let's hang in there! =D

@dcoolb -> Somehow, I really like the Imagaination picture you had there xD

Hi there!

I'm new too, let's get along! =D

My luck with the dailies are not much better. Even the wheels don't give me the time of the day >.<

Well, let's hang in there! =D

@dcoolb -> Somehow, I really like the Imagaination picture you had there xD

I know right. I mean I try to get all these cool things but then end up getting like 210 neopoints instead.

welcome to the forums! I'm kinda old (ancient, actually, in my own opinion ^_^) and I don't get very good RE's either! and I'm a premium member! LOL.

I prefer saving for my brushes anyway. I'd probably be further along if I hadn't quit playing for several years. oh well. once you get the hang of things and your account is of a good age, though, it's not too hard to earn NP! I made my first million last month and it took me just over a month to get my second! so just keep at it and it will all start to pay off!

I know right. I mean I try to get all these cool things but then end up getting like 210 neopoints instead.

Hoho..Sometimes I find getting even np is =D cuz I usually get nothing >.<

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I might try saving for cool stuff like paintbrushes. I've actually just recently gotten a bank account and am om my way. So anyway were are you guys getting your siggies and what about the lab map pieces. I can't find them anywhere. What about morphing potions? Yes or No???

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I might try saving for cool stuff like paintbrushes. I've actually just recently gotten a bank account and am om my way. So anyway were are you guys getting your siggies and what about the lab map pieces. I can't find them anywhere. What about morphing potions? Yes or No???

Hmm..as for the lab map, you can find it during a random event anytime while you're in neopets surfing through the sites.

But you can also buy it from the Shop Wizard, Trading post or Auctions.

I prefer the trading post cuz I want to get the whole set all at once, even if it would be a bit more expensive.

But then, I have lack of funds now, so I have to wait a while before I can get my own set.

Same principle for morphing potions, but these you can find in Kauvara's Potion shop in Neopia Central too. But the rare ones would usually be bought off relatively quickly, so it's back to the Shop Wizard, Trading Post and Auctions. I personally avoid auctions, but if done right, you can actually save quite a bit on np =)

Hmm..as for the lab map, you can find it during a random event anytime while you're in neopets surfing through the sites.

But you can also buy it from the Shop Wizard, Trading post or Auctions.

I prefer the trading post cuz I want to get the whole set all at once, even if it would be a bit more expensive.

But then, I have lack of funds now, so I have to wait a while before I can get my own set.

Same principle for morphing potions, but these you can find in Kauvara's Potion shop in Neopia Central too. But the rare ones would usually be bought off relatively quickly, so it's back to the Shop Wizard, Trading Post and Auctions. I personally avoid auctions, but if done right, you can actually save quite a bit on np =)

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll try the Shop Wizard and the Trading Post. I never really liked the auctions.

Thanks for the advice. I think I'll try the Shop Wizard and the Trading Post. I never really liked the auctions.

I never liked Auctions too =X Just not my kind of thing..

In my opinion, if the item is not an unbuyable, using the Shop Wizard is better, but if the item is an unbuyable, my option would be to turn to the trading post.

Sometimes, depending on luck, some people will be in a rush to sell and request a lower asking price, but not much difference though...The prices generally are around the same for the same item though. Then again, sometimes the sellers don't accept/ reject trades for a long time, so your funds could get tied up..