Which teams do you think will win this year?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrannia.

Theyve shown strength in new YYB. Probably because its so much like SS. xD

Plus, while every other team is having problesm with YYB, TY has consistency in SS and thats very important.

Add in a bit of team spirit though and i'll say Darigan.

We awesome. b)

Shame about SS though. Thatll kill us.

i used simply math to find these predictions. these preditions are based off of three main components: 1) the team's average rank in AC 2 to 4. 2) their rank in AC 5. 3) what average rank a team is in, after what they ranked in last year (for example, any team that has won has not ranked higher that 7th place the next year).

these predictions may be really accurate (because they are based on math and logic) or they might be way off (because the cup is played by people and people are unpredictable).

1 darigan

2 kreludor

3 maraqua

4 roo island

5 krawk island

6 shenkuu

7 lost desert

8 maridell

9 terror mountain

10 virtupets

11 tyrannia

12 haunted woods

13 mystery island

14 brightvale

15 kiko lake

16 faerieland

17 altador

18 moltara

My top five are:

1. Maraqua

2. Kreludor

3. Roo Island

4. Darigan Citadel

5. Virtupets

Seems like Kreludor and Maraqua are popular contenders for first, second or third place.

I think these teams will win this time around:

Darigan Citadel

Maraqua

Krawk Island

Terror Mountain

Shenkuu

My predictions for this year. This is just what I think will happen. I don't think it will be 100% accurate because well.. people are unpredictable!

5. Haunted Woods

- Haunted Woods. Something inside me just knows that Haunted Woods would mount a comeback this year. Following their performance against DC, They may have a shot at this spot but they have to work real hard to get it.

4.Darigan Citadel

- Darigan Citadel has won the cup once. And they might do it again this year, but I doubt it. DC has been one of the most consistent teams over the years but this year, although they have been performing really well, they have been dropping in the ranks and their performance is slowly slipping. It's to early to say If DC's performance is actually slipping but based on their performance against middle-tier to 3rd tier team Haunted Woods, It doesn't look good for DC.

3. Tyrannia

- Tyrannia. They have been a powerhouse for just a while. It really impresses me that they we're able to specialize not only in side games but also Yooyuball this year. They may get a lower position than this but they have a good shot at getting 3rd.

2. Maraqua

- Maraqua has a shot at winning but not as high as KD. Lamelle is a really good addition to the team.

1. Kreludor

- KD has the best chance of winning this year. They've been consistent in the past few cups. Definitely a powerhouse not to be underestimated.

Virtupets, Meridell, Krawk Island and Terror Mountain also have a chance to enter the Top 5. I just don't trust these teams that much.

If Shenkuu improves in the second round, they might have a shot in the 1st or 2nd tier. ;)

Edited by jonathanjoseph99

But how many freeloaders are actually looking at statistics and the boards to know what teams are favorable? Yes some will do that but what about all the kids who are under 13 who will probably just pick a team which they like based on the land?

Haha. Your right. But not ALL. I'm still 12 and I chose Shenkuu cauz we're awesome XD. :P

• 2 weeks later...

@Above: Tch, you overestimate me. Not only does our team have plenty better players, but even you I consider to be much more important to the teams... you surpass me in YYB. ;)

That said, it's time I lay the thoughts of mine to the board.

I will now say that Virtupets will enter the finals first place. Kreludor and Krawk Island will take second/third spot, and Maraqua/Darigan Citadel/Meridell will take fourth spot.

This means Virtupets will face one of the 3 teams, and I say it with certainty that they will take the win and go to the finals.

Then, we have Kreludor and Krawk Island. Due to the nature of Kreludor (SOTAC, while not the only reason Kreludor fares, does have an effect, I've seen them slowly starting to falter), Krawk Island will take the win.

This leaves MQ/MD/DC and Kreludor for the bronze match. I will say that unless the other team is Darigan Citadel, Kreludor will take bronze most likely.

And finally, we have the great final between Krawk Island and Virtupets. We lost both matches against Virtupets, and we couldn't even gain a Draw in YYB against them. While I have great faith in our team, unless something absurd happens, Virtupets will take the cup.

So, top 3 will be Virtupets, Krawk Island and Kreludor.

I'm hoping........

1. Maraqua

2. Virtupets

3. Kruledor

4. Darigan Citadel

5. Meridell/Krawk Island

The number five one is too close for me to determine.