Oh... My... God....

Rose_682

Does anyone else watch Castle? Did you see tonight's episode? I swear I'm gonna have to kill the writers if they leave use with another such cliffhanger next season. After all, she can't be dead..... Castle has been renewed for a 4th season.... Meaning she has to survive.... Right?

I mean, you don't just kill one of the lead characters in a show and then buy another season... Do you?

Ahhhhhh. >.< I hate season ends... Hate them, hate them, hate them! >.<

Awe yeah Castle *high fives*

I havent watched the episode yet, but I read an article with the producer tonight (couldnt resist LOL) and he gave some spoilers for next season.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-Finale-Postmortem-Andrew-Marlowe-1033177.aspx

The article does spoil upcoming plotlines for next season so if you like the cliffhanger to be unspoiled, don't read :)

In the spoiler tag is a short except saying if she returns or not :)

What's going to be the driving force in Season 4?

Marlowe: There's going to be a real push and pull between Beckett and Castle. Beckett's going to want to look into [this new mystery man] and Castle's going to have very specific reasons why he doesn't want her to. He'll end up with a little more information than she has, and he can't be honest with her about it. It's going to cause a complexity in their relationship that's going to be interesting.

Awe yeah Castle *high fives*

I havent watched the episode yet, but I read an article with the producer tonight (couldnt resist LOL) and he gave some spoilers for next season.

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Castle-Finale-Postmortem-Andrew-Marlowe-1033177.aspx

The article does spoil upcoming plotlines for next season so if you like the cliffhanger to be unspoiled, don't read :)

In the spoiler tag is a short except saying if she returns or not :)

What's going to be the driving force in Season 4?

Marlowe: There's going to be a real push and pull between Beckett and Castle. Beckett's going to want to look into [this new mystery man] and Castle's going to have very specific reasons why he doesn't want her to. He'll end up with a little more information than she has, and he can't be honest with her about it. It's going to cause a complexity in their relationship that's going to be interesting.

*high fives*

I already assumed that she was coming back, as soon as I saw on Wikipedia that it had been renewed for a fourth season. You can't kill off a main character of THAT importance without ending the show.

Any other finales you are looking forward too? o.o Or saw and want to discuss?