What a lucky day :O

mrguyman

Hi all. I'm really happy, so I just thought I'd tell you all why :) I got a faerie quest, finished the altador plot, and discovered that I had the Faerie Ruins theme! But the thing that made me go "o_O", was that right after I read a topic in the help forum asking how to get a magma pet, I went straight to the magma pool, and believe it or not the guard was asleep! It was quite shocking, but in a good way :P

oo wow, sounds like an awesome day indeed! I check when I think about it, but I don't have the patience to actually try to find my time! LOL. of course, I'm not really interested in having my own magma pet right now anyway. and if I do manage to get lucky and find it, I'll prolly just end up using it to do dreamies for other people =)

I am sure you will be having a great day after discovering all that xD

I wish the guard was asleep for me. I wanted a Magma + Robot combo~

I heard the guard was only awake once a week for people. I lucked out; I decided to make a spreadsheet and just fill it out as I remembered. On the first day, I found my timeslot after only ~15 or 20 checks over a few hours. I'm not sure I ever tried a different day, and today's my "day," so I won't be able to check the "every day" thing until tomorrow. But making a spreadsheet really helps; you can take as long as you like to test and still remember what you've already checked (a timer helps you remember to switch over and refresh).

Congrats! That does sound like a superproductive day!

I think today was my lucky day too! I was just puttering around looking for outfits for my pet and bam, Fountain Fairy. All up in my page. My dreams of a Strawberry Gelert are finally within reach!

Wow, you guys actually bother to make a speadsheet for it! I gave up on it. I wanted a magma buzz but I guess it's not really important.

Anyway, congrats for your lucky day! laughingsmiley.gif I would say my only lucky day was getting FFQ during the Faerie Festival. After 9.5 years, like finally! lmaosmiley.gif

I know some people have been playing for even longer and haven't gotten theirs, I wish them all the best and don't give up! (:

Wow, you guys actually bother to make a speadsheet for it! I gave up on it. I wanted a magma buzz but I guess it's not really important.

Anyway, congrats for your lucky day! laughingsmiley.gif I would say my only lucky day was getting FFQ during the Faerie Festival. After 9.5 years, like finally! lmaosmiley.gif

I know some people have been playing for even longer and haven't gotten theirs, I wish them all the best and don't give up! (:

I did not get any special faerie quest during the Faerie Festival -- not even a Faerie Queen, much less FFQ. Making the spreadsheet makes it easy to track your times, for worms and/or the Magma pool guard. Basically, whenever you have time, sit down with a timer and fill in the times you don't know about yet. You can leave it for weeks or even months, and come back without losing any info. I get a free 1k+/day from my moltite, and that's for less than a minute's worth of work. And any time the lab gives me a really ugly color, I can just wait until Tuesday to fix it.