Are there any PBs retired,but still on Neopets?

wistiria12

I was thinking of painting my shoyru,flamezoe2 into a shadow shoyru,but i don't know if the shadow PB is retired,but if it is are they still around in neopia on auction,trades or maybe in usershops but i know there not in usershops because i've heard that there extremely expenssive.Could someone answer my question,please? I reaaally want flamezoe2 to be shadow.Oh and could somebody tell me which PBs are retired.

PRESENT:

2.png

FUTURE:

73370822.gif

Shadow is definitely an available colour. Shadow PBs cost around 1 million right now. However, it does not look like the image you have posted. Shadow is just plain black. The image you posted does not match any existing Neopets colours.

2.png

The retired paint brushes are Stone and Glass. They are still available in user shops, but they can't be used. Buying one of those is a waste of 60-80k NP. Those paint brushes were replaced by other colours, and all pets that had been painted the original colour were transformed into the new colour.

You can find a list of paint brushes, sorted by rarity, here.

If you click on a paint brush, it will tell you the rarity. Anything rarity 180 is retired.

You can use this items database to find information on just about every item, as far as I can tell. Enjoy!

Edit: Forgot to tell you what masaryk did, so good thing she remembered. The only retired colors not usable are the ones she mentioned... Stone, and glass.

Shadow is definitely an available colour. Shadow PBs cost around 1 million right now. However, it does not look like the image you have posted. Shadow is just plain black. The image you posted does not match any existing Neopets colours.

2.png

The retired paint brushes are Stone and Glass. They are still available in user shops, but they can't be used. Buying one of those is a waste of 60-80k NP.

i know that black shoyrus don't look like that on neopets,i used that image because it was the only i could find on photobucket,but thanks ^_^ and now if i could save enough nps to get that PB :mellow:

One of the staff members here recently bought a Shadow Shoyru Morphing Potion for a couple hundred thousand nps. It was WAYYY cheaper than buying a shadow paint brush :)

Way to save some neopoints :D