Selling HTS

Emily

I know some people on neo will buy HTS for below what they are worth, because they're hard to get rid of, and resell them. Does anyone here do that, or know someone who does? My sister currently has a Gold Usul Chocolate Lollipop that she got from a rare item code and we cannot seem to get rid of it. There are currently only 5 others in the TP, and none of them have wish lists, so we have no idea what it's worth. She's tried listing it without a wish list for months, but hasn't gotten any offers. Because we've found so few, we're thinking they must be worth a good amount, so she doesn't really want to put it in her shop, but if she can't get anything in trades for it, she might have to. Anyone have any advice or know anyone who buys HTS? She's willing to take an underpayment in pure/ETS, but we don`t really have an idea of what it`s worth.

I can't afford it right now, but did you try auctioning it? That could probably get something for it. Also try for like 500,000 neopoints...

Ya we've tried boards. It tends to get bumped down pretty fast. Might try to offer it on existing trades to see if someone will take it. Or add a wishlist. even if we can get an UB offer for it, It's better than selling in a shop. As I don't think it really has any value (not a kad/avatar food with no effects other than as food), we probably won't get more than 150-200K, but that would be cool as well.

EDIT: Ah ha ha ha ha. As I wrote this, we got an offer of 110K. Decided to take it, just to get rid of it. Weird how someone finally offered after months of having it up. And it's her birthday, so it's a nice little gift. I guess this thread can be closed? lol.