Is Boochi Bad Or Good?

velociraptor24

88 members have voted

1. 1. Boochi Bad Or Good

• Good
    • Bad
    • I can't realy say.

That dumb penguin thing is evil in my book. He zapped my Lupe on one of my older accounts on the very second day I joined. Baby Lupes sure are cute :I but I was stuck with it for sucha long time!

Even if I had my dream pet, I'd keep it active. Bring it on Boochi!! Half the fun of neopets for me is tempting the random events.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends...

If you want a Baby Pet, then he is the best thing since sliced bread!

If you already painted that pet, he might as well go to heck!

If you were planning on painting them something different, i guess he's indifferent/good, b/c you can always trade the pet for the one you want :)

Bad. we should have a choice whether we want out Pet's baby or not, even if it's a dreamie. Having the fear of an expensively painted pet being zapped so it can't be your active is wrong. I got zapped by Boochi but it's alright. Baby Wockies are cute and it's easy to change my Wocky back anyway, she was Christmas before.

I voted good.

I don't have a dream pet, which explains why my only pet is also my lab rat :) Part of the joy for me with neopets is the sheer randomness of things, which includes all the species/color changes my pet has undergone. Boochi is just another factor that can make things interesting :)

when i was saving for a baby PB, boochi came, and he zapped the pet i wanted being zapped, i had 580K so one day longer and i would have bought it, i was like: boochi, you're awesome, i love you, go boochi! but i think that i wouldn't be so happy if it was my dream pet (read: faerie draik) that i haven't god :sad02:

I think it's good when you want your pet to be a baby. I used to have my baby nimmo as a active, Boochi came by once but that was useless. Now I have my UC Grey Cybunny as active. I would never put a pet that I don't want to change to baby as my active. I'm too afraid that Boochi will come by and zap it.

I know a bunch of people really love baby gelerts... but I thought boochi was the worst when he zapped mine a few months ago.

She was desert. Granted, I painted her desert before it was the price it is now. But it was still a large loss for me. Thankfully, biscuit and desert are very similar base colours (and I had the desert clothes). So it's not like I had to fork out a lot of neopoints. But it still made me sad. :(

Thats awful! My Kacheek was shot Baby too. The good thing was she wasn't painted. She was plain yellow. I was planning(still am) on painting her Desert. I can imagine how terrible it will be to be shot when you're desert. I used to await Boochi's arrival before. I wanted saunty to be a Baby. But when Boochi shot her in the battledome I felt so bad about it. :|

• 3 weeks later...

My poogle got zapped and I hated the fact that it was baby, no clothes work and the hair flickers it drove me insane cause it was painted striped before that. I tried to put off buying a paintbrush for a couple of months saying I'd get used to it and I wanted to save the nps but for other things about 2 months ago it drove me so insane that I went out and found a cheap paintbrush to change the color cause I was sick of watching the hair flicker...

I am just not a big fan of baby neopets except a baby chomby I think they look so cute!

It actually depends really. Like, if you want to get zapped by Boochi or not. Well, here's an example: You've been playing some time now for a Baby PB, you're less than half way there, and Boochi zaps your active, the one you want to be a baby. This is, technically good. If it zaps another pet that is not the one you wanted it to zap, then it could be bad..

If you've been playing really hard to get your active painted a good color, let's say.. 'Darigan', and your active gets zapped by Boochi and you lose all your effort right there.. Well then yes, it is bad in that occasion.

When I first came to Neo, 6 or so years ago.. I thought Boochi was the greatest thing that could ever happen to me. Now I'm terrified of ever coming in contact with him, and keep my baby pet my active at all times. In my opinion, one baby pet is enough. So I'd have to say, Boochi is no good :sad01_anim:

Same here! I keep my lending pet as my active for that reason. ^^ Worst thing that happens is that I get a baby Xwee instead of a pink one, and I can't lend him out anymore. But when someone's borrowing him, like right now, my mutant takes the chance of being Boochi'd. ;c

Transmog potion > Baby PB

There is no way Boochi is good.

Sure, if you want a baby pet, that's great. But if you want a baby pet, it's really easy to get one. It used to be far harder to make np--many fewer games, many fewer freebies, etc.--but I had 600k within a few months.

600k is not expensive. You know what's expensive? The 9 million np mutant morphing potion I put on my draik. The million np darigan paint brush for my meerca. The 300k for my eyrie's electric blue paint is not bad, but I've had to paint her FOUR TIMES because of Boochi.

All of my pets are painted in expensive colors, and all are vulnerable to Boochi. In fact, I've been hit three times by Boochi. In the end, you cannot call Boochi good if he doesn't even let you have a choice in the matter. Even if you want it, do you want it forced on you?

I'd be okay if he zapped any of my pets, 'cause I don't have them painted anything yet, but if I did and they got zapped, I'd be sooo maaad!

It would be totally okay if he zapped my Lupe! Cause I think I want him to be a baby, or a faerie, but it'd take a while for my to get a faerie PB.

Imo, if a player doesnt have any special/expensive coloured pets, then having boochi zap isnt so bad. But if you spent millions or more on painting pets, only to get zapped, that might be a problem. Now, if you happen to not really care about colours, then whether boochi pays a visit or not doesnt really matter. If you want boochi as a battledome opponent, just getting the random event would be nice.

For myself, I dont really care too much about the multitude of colours for pets. I like to battledome occasionally, so I just like the random event, whether boochi zaps or not.

Right now, both of my pets are unpainted, so I don't care if he hits me or not. But I'm saving up so I can spend 4 million NP painting my pets, so if Boochi hits afterward... I'll be very, very angry and will be too poor to repaint them. <_<

I don't care much for baby pets, so Boochi will always be a nuisance to me. It's a shame that it's a Random Event. A lot of people don't like it and it limits our enjoyment of the website (by making us keep our favorite pets inactive to protect them).