My Witty Topic Title

Hey everybody. I just recently (re)found The Daily Neopets and thus the forums although I've been a Neopets player for about 5 years now. Um... My name is Mackenzie. Or xpinksugarx. Or whatever you wish to call me. I don't particularly like this username anymore but I've worked hard on this account and don't want to give it up just because the username makes me sound 12. :P I'm not actually. I'm 18. 19 in 9 days.

About my Neopets life. I'm kind of on and off, logging in obsessively for a few weeks and then forgetting for a few weeks. I love my pretty pets and avatar hunting. I sometimes like stamp collecting, card collecting, and the battledome depending on the day.

Off Neopets, I have a baby sister, a brother, and I kind of run the household since my mom works a lot. I like that though. And at the moment I'm obsessed with the movie Tangled. Yeah, that's all I can think of. I'm glad to be here. :D

Hey Mackenzie! I'm Shannon and I'm 19, 20 in 13 days. We May babies rule ;)

I did the same thing as you; getting obsessed then forgetting about it but for years instead of weeks lol :P But I made a new account last year and have been pretty addicted ever since ^_^

I also lurve to hunt avatars! There's a great avatar lending program here if you haven't spotted it already. I borrowed Meowclops, FFQ and ZDAP which would have taken me so long to do on my own.

Welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a blast :)

I'm taking you as a Sailor Moon fan, I have two friends on Neopets that also like the franchise.

I'm Neomysterion, I've turned 19 last month, and I've been on Neopets for nine years and TDN for less than half a year.

There's a lot of Neopets players that are 18+ all over TDN, you'll like it over here guaranteed! ;)

Hi Shannon. Yes, May is the best month to be born in. ;) I always seem to make new accounts when I start over too. I have one from about 5 years ago, one from 3 years ago or so and then my current one. I always forget my password but I finally wrote them all down so I just made those my side accounts. I was surprised to find I had a lab map on one. :P I have noticed the avatar lending program and hope to take part in that soon. :D Thanks for the welcome. I'm sure I will. ;)

And hi Neomysterion. I consider myself a Sailor Moon fan although hardcore fans might not think so. :P I'm more of a casual fan, liking it for a few months and then forgetting. Kind of like with Neopets. Oh, wow, I can't imagine having been on Neopets 9 years. One would think you'd get bored after a while. :P I hope to have a lot of fun here. :D

Hi Kat. :) I don't really play (use?) habitarium much. I can't seem to get the hang of it but I might try it again. It certainly looks fun. :D