Hi everyone

Lemur

Hi everyone.

I have been directed here by some users on the neoboards. My husband (he's a professional programmer) and I have decided to create a website dedicated to the 'old neopets' and the unconverted art and asked what community would have members that would like the idea and were old enough and responsible enough to help be administrators or may be interested to play the site and I had multiple people suggest the Daily Neopets so here I am!

About me:

I'm 24 years old and have been married for almost a year now. My favorite animals is the lemur! I used to be really into Neopets ages ago before the conversion and recently coming back I've been a bit sad that I'll never get a Royal Girl Cybunny anthro version. That's been my motivated for making the website (So I can make a Royal Girl Cybunny).

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Lemur

Hi everyone.

I have been directed here by some users on the neoboards. My husband (he's a professional programmer) and I have decided to create a website dedicated to the 'old neopets' and the unconverted art and asked what community would have members that would like the idea and were old enough and responsible enough to help be administrators or may be interested to play the site and I had multiple people suggest the Daily Neopets so here I am!

About me:

I'm 24 years old and have been married for almost a year now. My favorite animals is the lemur! I used to be really into Neopets ages ago before the conversion and recently coming back I've been a bit sad that I'll never get a Royal Girl Cybunny anthro version. That's been my motivated for making the website (So I can make a Royal Girl Cybunny).

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Lemur

You sure its legal to create an old neopets site? Is it a fansite or a pet game? Welcome to the community. :)

Welcome to TDN Lemur, a site dedicated to the old pets would a fun idea! It'd be nice to see Tatsus and Fuzios again.

I'm Neomysterion, and I've been a player on Neopets for nine years.

Wow, that's a really cool idea for a petsite!! You know what might be cool is adoptables of the UC pets, so people could put them in their sig and stuff. I know I'd adopt a few :P

Welcome to TDN forums! :D

Thanks for the welcomes!

The site is going to be a bit like a cross between the two brandongamer. A bit like an interactive version of the old neopets where you can create a pet through the old character screen and see what it was all like and such. I'm also fair sure it's legal as long as we don't place ads on the site but that's okay because I'm happy to pay for the site out of my own money. The person I bought code off runs a similiar site but it's a closed community.

Guest Yoshinho

Welcome!

Isn't all of that still neopets property? Since they still use some of that old content/is still on their server.

Hmm it's not that much different from http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopets-old-layout/ except it's not screenshots. It's still property of neopets :-) We're linking back and including the required text and all.

Leopets has been up for 4 years I think? That's what I was told on the neoboards.