What pet for a Princess

So, since I'm near the end of the pet avatars I need, been looking around for a fourth permanent for my main. Already got the name and backstory, just need to figure out which pet would be best, especially since I love customization.

So, needs to be upright, needs to look good in dresses(which is always the hardest part), and needs to be somewhat...royal. Right now I'm thinking Royalgirl Draik, which is within my means, but if someone's got a better idea, I'd love to hear it.(And I wish they'd let us have the more princessy Aishia's from the npc artwork.)

I definitely agree with RG Draik. That's what my Draik is currently painted. (She got zapped by Boochi, so I went ahead and painted her Royal for the clothes.) Draiks look awesome in clothes, especially dresses.

Here's how she's looked a couple times while painted Royal: (And I have some images of her as other colors with skirt/shirt sets and other dresses on my profile here as well.)

aitvara_royal.png2.png

As far as other Royal pets, I think Royal Shoyrus are very cool, (though they're more of a Star Wars look and dresses can be kinda iffy on them.)

I don't have any specific preferences for pets, but if you're going for dresses and skirts and things like that, go for pets that are standing on 2 legs, like the Kyrii or Draik. Try to avoid pets on all fours like Cybunnies or Aishas. The UC Royal Cybunny looks gorgeous though, because you can actually see what the dress looks like when she's standing up. If you try putting a dress/skirt on a pet on all fours, you end up not being able to see the actual dress- only the color (or to me it is).

Out of the upright royals, I have to say the Usul and Blumaroo would be my pick. Kacheeks are cute too, but way overused in my opinion :laughingsmiley:

The few Blumaroos that I've seen around wear dresses GORGEOUSLY and people should seriously customize them more!! :D

Hmm...Kacheek is interesting, though are dresses squished on them? And if I got a Blumaroo, it would have to be a different color, the Royal is a bit hard to match. Usul seems to have a boy face from the rainbow pool, anyone have a actual screenshot? Lennies look kind of odd to me, with the body of the tail sticking out behind.

And yeah, if it was best Royals, Peophin and Uni would be on the top of the list, it's just the clothes issue that makes me pause.