Just hit 5 mil np

xLaura

Just hit 5 mil..hopefully ill get my goal of 15 mil for lutari transmogriphication sometime in the next decade -.-

i want to start centralizing my stocks around the same few different companies instead of having 20 to look over =/

i think im going to put a few things in my shop at 99k in the offoffoff chance someone will accidentally buy, or in case someone is generous on my birthday or whatever

been about a month or two since my 4 mil topic

anyone have any new neopoint ventures they want to share?

Congrats!!! I know how long it took me to get to 6 million.. I have been floating in the 6 mil for a long long time x.x I am hoping to get some good prizes I can sell during the AC this year.. Get to some collat. for some higher end avatars.

Congrats! I've yet to hit 5M, and I'm saving up 7M. XD

I usually just wait for Lutari Day to get a Lutari. It saves me money xD.

She's saving up for a transmogrification potion, which makes an already created Lutari mutant, not a morphing potion.

I usually just wait for Lutari Day to get a Lutari. It saves me money xD.

please dont remind me of this horrible day where i forgot it was lutari day. please. dont.

@noog theres a difference?

@noog theres a difference?

Yes, Morphing potions change a neopet into the species and colour listed (Example: Red Shoyru Morphing Potion or Pirate Lutari Morphing Potion). A transmogrification potion takes a pet that you own and turns it into a mutant.

EDIT: I'm very sorry Yoshi and Laura, Transmogrification potions do change species, apparently. o_O They didn't work that way before...maybe I'm just an oldie. XD

They do work like that. xD I used it on my old Lupe before. :D

I remember adopting a kiko because I got a kiko Transmog in a RE and I wanted the avatar. XD Maybe I was just a misinformed newbie to the site? I've never really paid attention to them because mutant is USUALLY an ugly color. For example, the mutant kau.

Well, there are some really cool looking mutant colors as well, such as the mutant Draik.

As for neopoint-ventures, I'm trying to reach 1 mill. I heard that after the 1 million, it becomes a lot easier. Unfortunately, I don't know if it's true....is it?

Congratulation on your 5 million....I once had 11 million but then I introduced my granddaughter to neopets and buying 1np items for 99,000nps from her shop and supplying furniture for her homes soon took the balance down and now my younger granddaughter has got the Neopets bug so looks like my balance will shrink again <_<

Awesome milestone xLaura!

I suppose that I got as high as 1,500,000 or higher, but spent it on a Faerie Paint Brush for a special occasion.

I remember adopting a kiko because I got a kiko Transmog in a RE and I wanted the avatar. XD Maybe I was just a misinformed newbie to the site? I've never really paid attention to them because mutant is USUALLY an ugly color. For example, the mutant kau.

wait...i think what i meant to say is "15 mil for a faerie lutari morphing"...and since thats the only thing out there thats what id have to deal with...even if there was a transmog id want that for mutant and paint it something else lol

really really want a maractite lutari

Just hit 5 mil..hopefully ill get my goal of 15 mil for lutari transmogriphication sometime in the next decade -.-

i want to start centralizing my stocks around the same few different companies instead of having 20 to look over =/

i think im going to put a few things in my shop at 99k in the offoffoff chance someone will accidentally buy, or in case someone is generous on my birthday or whatever

been about a month or two since my 4 mil topic

anyone have any new neopoint ventures they want to share?

What stocks are you investing in? And congratulations on surpassing 5 million neopoints, that's great!

What stocks are you investing in? And congratulations on surpassing 5 million neopoints, that's great!

honestly i just go for whatever is at 15..but enough stocks dip around 15 for awhile that i want to buy multiple times in that stock instead of finding a new one

my only general rule i have is NEVER INVEST IN NAKR

never.

Heh. I learned that too late. is NAKR that bad?

just from personal experience, all of my stocks i buy usually go up to the 200% mark in 3 months tops...never held one for more than 3..except for nakr

it hit like +40% and i thought it had finally gotten to its popping points and then it went back down to 26% and i just decided to sell it then..god thing i did because it went back into the negatives

looked to see if i had any stocks on my original account yesterday (dont use the account anynmore)

sure enough..NAKR at a terrible percentage

never. never ever ever. NAKR.

Congrats! I'm at 5.5 mil, I had 8 mil but bought a transmogrification potion for my pet and a baby pb for collat. My new goal is 10 mil though I want that 10 mil book avatar...