habi help :)

craigb

Took me 10 days. Left the browser on almost 24/7 lol.

Love making money without really having to be on playing xD;

Leaving it 24hours I make.. 120k+? Have to at least check and rest my P3s 3 times a day.

Nine days for me, I left habitarium open 24/7 and checked in every 6-8 hrs to put all my workers into their house then took them out. I only harversted wood, mud and stone made nests upgraded then discarded. Thou now I just buy storages, hospitals and barracks then discard cause building and upgrading 75k worth of resources is to much for me now.

I've been playing for a long time and I'm only level 36... But I guess I leave it closed most of the time...

Why does it make more & level faster when it's open? Because of the little invading blue bugs? =/

I was told that shortly after you close the tab, the P3s stop harvesting. So you're not getting XP after a few minutes.

I got to level 50 after about three weeks, but that's because I spent like two weeks playing it all day. I had surgery on my ankle and had nothing better to do. I got locked out about a month later :angry:

Guest Yoshinho

Actually if you close the tab, harvesting slows down. Because once I closed the tab at 100 mud units. I returned 5 hours later with 200-400 mud units.