2 Paint Brushes for the Price of 1?

Airiya

Okies so it got me thinking.

I am planning to paint my Kougra Royalgirl when I finally finish zapping her for stats.

If she changes gender to male then I paint her Royal to become a Royalboy Kougra.

Will it be possible to get both male and female Royal clothing if I were to fight her against the Mad Scientist to change her into female?

Kinda want to use the Royalboy Kougra clothing on my future Daragian Kougra.

Hope that made sense xD

In other words:

Kougra (Male) ---> Royalboy Kougra ---> Fights Mad Scientist & changes gender to Female* ---> Royalgirl Kougra (with Royalboy Kougra clothing in closet)

*I already know it's not 100% that the scientist changes my pet's species but I am willing to fight him over and over again until he does xD

You won't get the extra set of clothing. After you paint it, and change the gender, the only thing that will change, will be the gender.

(Manta did this with her Draik. Now she's just a female Royal Boy, with no extra clothes.)

Okies so it got me thinking.

I am planning to paint my Kougra Royalgirl when I finally finish zapping her for stats.

If she changes gender to male then I paint her Royal to become a Royalboy Kougra.

Will it be possible to get both male and female Royal clothing if I were to fight her against the Mad Scientist to change her into female?

Kinda want to use the Royalboy Kougra clothing on my future Daragian Kougra.

Hope that made sense xD

In other words:

Kougra (Male) ---> Royalboy Kougra ---> Fights Mad Scientist & changes gender to Female* ---> Royalgirl Kougra (with Royalboy Kougra clothing in closet)

*I already know it's not 100% that the scientist changes my pet's species but I am willing to fight him over and over again until he does xD

That sounds absolutely brilliant. I have no idea if it'll work though . . . but I love the idea!

You won't get the extra set of clothing. After you paint it, and change the gender, the only thing that will change, will be the gender.

(Manta did this with her Draik. Now she's just a female Royal Boy, with no extra clothes.)

Aww darn, oh well I guess that means I need to buy another Royal Paint Brush and then paint my male Kougra Darigan.

Oh well, be cool if that worked though xD;

If you just want the clothes, you always see if someone has spare clothes they will give you. You would have to change the gender, so that she is Royalgirl, then transfer the pet to the person donating the clothes. They would clothe your pet, then send her back.

Yea I can do that, but I don't know too many people who is willing to to that unfortunately.

The only way to get two Royal sets of clothes is from the Lab itself , not the Scientist ...

If a lab zap changes the gender of your RG pet .. it will change looks into a RB and keep both sets of clothes

but if you fight the scientist and he changed your pet's gender .. your pet will be "male" but will look like a RG

it's very confusing .... here's a petpage that might help clear things up :

http://www.neopets.com/~rhoku

just scroll a bit down to the section called " Royals and the lab ray "

either way , it's very risky to zap your Royal pet hoping for a gender change ...