Hello Mates!

My name is Stacy.. all of my friends call me Stacybaby :wub_anim: I am 21. I have been playing neopets for many many years. About 2 months ago I started playing again, and I think i'm addicted! I'm a college student at my local community college finishing up my basics to become a registered nurse. I just broke up with my boyfriend of over 3 years and moved back home with my parents, and in my free time witch I have a LOT OF now that i'm single. I play neopets. but hey i am not complaining, its better than having to deal with all of my real life issues! On neopets my favorite pet is a Poogle. And i am constantly playing my habituarim, I just got to levell 50 and I have been making over 100k a day from it. Feel free to add me as your neofriend!

Hey! I'm dcoolb, my favorite pet is also a poogle! Congrats on your habitarium income. I think it is cool you are becoming a nurse. Welcome to the forums!

Hello Stacy :) Welcome to TDN Forums!

Sorry about your boyfriend. I hope you are doing okay.

And wow, you're almost a nurse? That's awesome.

You make over 100k a day from Habitarium? :O

I always forget about my Habitarium.. I didn't realise that you could make serious money from it. I'm only level 22 or something.

Oh yeah once your to level 50 you only need to have 4 nesters and 4 soliders. The rest need to be workers. Make sure that you make the workers work on ONLY stone, wood, & mud. And of course your going to need to empty your resources so you need to bulild and upgrade nests then trash them. I usually make over 100k a day doing that! And I don't know what it is about Poogle's but they are just so darn cute :rolleyes_anim: Most people don't realize how much money your hab can make you. Once the neopoints started rooling in I was in shock!!!

Hi stacy! Welcome to TDN! I am still at Level 38 in Habitarium! My favorite neopet is Kacheek, Poogle, Bruce and Ogrin. Hope you have a nice environment in here! :D

Welcome to the forums Stacybaby! I'm Shannon, haiiiiiii :D

Poogles are awesome. I was lucky enough to zap an MSP from a Poogle I got last year, I wuv him ^_^ hehe

Well done Miss Soon-to-be-Nurse! My friend Dean is studying to be a Paramedic at the minute. I'm very squeamish, I don't understand how you do it!

Nice to meet you Stacy, I'm Neomysterion. Poogles are also one of my favourite pets, along with the Kiko.

Welcome to TDN, and I'll be happy to add you! :)

Welcome to the forums, Stacy. I had no idea you could make such good profit from the Habitarium. If I had a faster Internet connection, I'd play mine more now! Sorry to hear about you and your bf :( Break-ups are never fun