All That We See Or Seem Is But A Dream Within A Dream

Lithium here and as I'm sure you already know, I'm new. Very new. Shiny new. :woot: By the cattle-prodding polite request of my dear friend, I've joined both Neopets and these here forums. And I have to admit, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

So, I should probably get on with it and tell you a bit about myself. I'm a bit of a jack of all trades, you could say. I'm a book worm (I love reading/writing stories and poetry...especially poetry, learning new languages, heck I love words), a total art freak (I'm horrible but thankfully art is subjective. Dev-meme obsessed), I like building things and interior decorating, I'm a health buff, rampant movie critic, body mod enthusiast, and so much more. :king:

To say I'm social is the understatement of the year. I love people and I love to make people smile and laugh. Don't be afraid to throw me a line. I don't bite.

Hello Lithium and welcome to TDN forums! :)

You will be happy to know that I don't bite either... so feel free to ask me questions if there is anything you want to know about Neopets or TDN in general :)

To introduce myself... People around here either call me Xepha or V. I'm Canadian and my primary language is French :P I study Computation Arts in an English university because I can! I love art, design, computer, history, food, cats, reading, writing and many other things.

Hello. Welcome to both TDN and Neopets -- I'm a fellow newbie to the forums, and a recently returned veteran Neopian. I'm also a bibliophile, currently working on a degree in English Literature. I read comics/graphic novels as well. I'm not an artist but I love art and art history, and the same could be said of my relationship with music. I'm a gamer, and I watch too much tv. I'm also wondering why I didn't say this much about myself even in my own introduction thread... :/

Welcome to the TDN forums, Lithium. I go by Syrin or Krysha & I'm semi-new to the forums (not so new to Neopets) so I'm still finding my way around too. Also, if you ever want someone to read your writing or talk about favorite books, I'm studying for a B.A. in English Writing & love to read over new stories and share my ideas with others :)