Suggestions?

Syrin of Neopia

So as many of you may have experienced, one of my pets got Blurred Vision from Apple Bobbing today.

I am not the richest in Neopia, so I can't quite afford Extra-Thick Goggles anymore. My pet is bloated & refuses to eat any Poisonous Jelly so I can cure her more cheaply. & the Healing Springs have just consistently been boosting her HP, but hasn't cured her (Also, it's keeping her bloated so I can't feed her the jelly <_<:? )

So, what should I do? Should I keep visiting the Healing Springs, wait until she's not bloated & feed her the Jelly or what?

Keep on trying the healing springs, you can go there every 30 minutes. She'll stay ill, just another illness, from the poisoned jelly anyway.

Keep on trying the healing springs, you can go there every 30 minutes. She'll stay ill, just another illness, from the poisoned jelly anyway.

Only reason I've been trying to feed her the Poison Jelly is I have the cure for Neomonia in my SDB already. Heh-heh. I'm just impatient with the Healing Springs :/

Yeah, I always seem to have the best 'luck' in getting those horribly expensive illnesses! So yeah, Healing Springs will definitely do it eventually!

It seems unfair though, that only the richest users would be able to cure their pets if it weren't for the Healing Springs. Doesn't that seem kind of messed up? What about universal healthcare? They want us to just have sickly pets? =/

the healing springs are ur best option .. she's going to heal ur pet eventually :)

also u can try spinning the wheel of knowledge once daily and the wheel of excitement every 2 hrs , both can heal ur pets ..

Guest Yoshinho

The Healing Springs is the way to go. You can go there 48 times a day so you are bound to get it sometime.

Oh yeah, Wheel of Excitement! One time when I was spinning all those wheels at once, I landed on the disease spot on the Wheel of Misfortune and then the healing spot on Wheel of Excitement! I'm glad it occurred in that order & not the other way around! xP

Healing Springs ended up doing the trick. :)

Why are there so many cures out there for diseases that never seem to come up? I always get stuff like Sneezles, Neomonia, & Blurred Vision but there's a ton of others cures out there for stuff I never seem to get!

Healing Springs ended up doing the trick. :)

Why are there so many cures out there for diseases that never seem to come up? I always get stuff like Sneezles, Neomonia, & Blurred Vision but there's a ton of others cures out there for stuff I never seem to get!

The disease from the Wheels of Excitement and Misfortune change regularly .. one month you get sneezles , another you get Neoblues .. etc .. it really is random ...