Who do you wanna face on the first day?

-Ryan

I'm playing for Shenkuu so it would be good to play one of the other powerhouses on day 1 ... if we lose we have time to catch up and if we win we put one foot on the right track ... so probably Darigan or Kreludor would be a good start ...

Hmmm.. I wouldn't mind VP or TY. I would love to face a team that is not too much larger/smaller than ours.. but also one where we can have a chance of winning against them if we try hard enough. I feel like going against KD or DC would discourage the team morale..

Guest Yoshinho

I want to face Meridell as my starting team. Prove to them that we can win the cup.

I would like to go against Altador, For my team (Moltara), growth from last year is essential. I think in beating Altador on Day 1 would prove our growth and light a fire underneath us. Losing (especially getting sweeped) on Day 1 is the biggest punch to team moral. :sad01_anim:

As an LD player, I want TY on the first day. Somehow they always end up surprising us midway through, and catching them off guard on the first day (after we got caught off guard quite badly the first day last year) would be a good strategic move.

As an onlooker, I really want to see a DC/SK first day. I'm quite dreading those two teams this year, honestly.

Since I support Maraqua :woot: I'd really like to face a hard team, like Lost Desert, just to predict how Maraqua might end up doing this year :D

I want that Darigan will face Brightvale for their first match. After that wipeout because of cheating programs last year I'm still out for blood. I want to see at least one sweep against BV.

Can we not say BV cheated to win last year? Even if there were a few cheaters, I highly doubt they could have swayed the numbers that much to claim a complete sweep. Let's just say DC let their guard down the first day against BV, and BV brilliantly took advantage of that for a serious victory. I think BV is a team with real strength and they could have pulled it off. Furthermore, these kinds of comments are the kind that continue driving DC's poor reputation year after year. It just reflects really badly on your team when instead of looking inward to improve we blame everyone else but ourselves.

That being said, I saw a theory that the TNT daily team reveals are going to be the first matchups. If so, there are some seriously interesting matchups planned for the first day, not the least being DC vs KD! As a DCer, I'd hope for this on the first day, just to start off with a loud bang.

The reason we lost is they just played harder. -shrug-

I'll be interested to see if we can beat KD. Can;t wait for that match if thats how it turns out.

I'd really like to see Maraqua go against a team that's predicted to get in the top 3 this year. Then when we win, everybody shall be like "OH SNAP" ;3

I want to face DC so Hagan can PWN Darigan again.

I don't want to face Kiko Lake,always win on day 1

I want to face BV just to rub it in your face... (and beat ~ryan)

Yes, we Draconians also let our guards down the first day but if BV is a strong team there's no explanation why during the second match against them we nearly swept them. They should have seen it coming that the Draconians were out for blood this time. Did they let their guard down this time - at a time where they absolutely shouldn't? Or were there really so many cheaters on the loose during the first match?