Changing email address

rachiee

So...I tried to change my email address and got the following message on the Neopets main site:

"Your e-mail address [removed] has been unsubscribed from the following:

• All Neopets E-mails"

Why am I getting this?

Also- what should I do if I try changing my email address say, 24 hours from now, and I get this message again? .-.

Guest Yoshinho

You must have pressed something or made a mistake, check your emails or try tomorrow if it happens again, send a support ticket.

I tried changing my email address again, and got the same message. :/

Oh, and if it helps anyone, the email provider I'm using is Gmail.

If this persists, I'll probably end up sending a support ticket, as I've had this problem before.

You get the 'your address has been unsubscribed' message for your new email address right, not your old address (otherwise it would seem to indicate a successful change)? If that's the case, I'd definitely recommend submitting a support ticket. :yes:

You get the 'your address has been unsubscribed' message for your new email address right, not your old address (otherwise it would seem to indicate a successful change)? If that's the case, I'd definitely recommend submitting a support ticket. :yes:

Yeah, but my old "address" is actually just a string of numbers and letters because your data isn't stored when you're under 13. =P

I think I'll submit a support ticket later on today- I still have to wait the 24 hours until I can try and change my email address again.

EDIT: Just sent a support ticket, now I'm awaiting a reply.