Help with Ink Dropper

barkie

Can anyone help me understand how the ink droppers work in my habitatium please. I have used the ink bottles successfully several times but have just purchased some ink droppers from the mall...nc ...I cannot seem to get them to paint my P3s though.

Guest Yoshinho

It is clear that bottles are for buildings and droppers for P3 because a drop of that paint wouldn't cover the entire building if possible and an entire bottle would drench a P3. So there is some logic into this.

It is clear that bottles are for buildings and droppers for P3 because a drop of that paint wouldn't cover the entire building if possible and an entire bottle would drench a P3. So there is some logic into this.

It's easy to get the two confused so I'm not sure why you decided to leave such a snooty reply. :eh:

Like mentioned, they're for buildings but hopefully they release some XP droppers soon (even if they are blue, red, yellow) hehe :D

I have used the ink bottles that are purchased with nps several times on my buildings but have just purchased the ink droppers from NC Mall and cannot get them to change anything about my P3s. I have not been brave enough to purchase the Faerie/Chocolate/etc ink bottles for buildings from the NC Mall in case they also do not work.