Osama been Caught.

Awesome_Paul

Why they put the body into the water was not really for religious reasons. It was so none of his followers could visit him or know the exact location. I hope that clears some of it up.

yeah I know, but like I was saying, muslim graves are unmarked so they could have hidden it on land AND respect muslim tradition even more

no one would know....the grave would be a secret XD but I just mean to say that they shouldn't have even bothered respecting Islamic burials if they were only going to supposedly respect one aspect of it! It just seems fishy to me that they respected the time limit which seems more of a convenience to them if anything.

One thing also is Osama is dead, but do all americans think the war on terror is over. Or has killing Osama only just started the terrorists. All you can think is there has got to be more than one person controlling the whole army, chances are someone else will replace him and they will want revenge.