Old Geezer on Neopets- Youngin' on teh forums xD

Hiya! Well, I've played the game for ages. I've been on Wizard101central, so I (pretty much) know how forums work. I have the following problems due to a AWFUL case of Noob Syndrome

1: What the heckhound is Neofriends/Mail

2: I have no wishlist in the trading post- I know where it should be and it isn't there

For the forum:

Could someone direct me to the rules, How I return to this thread, and How I upload sigs/avi, and maybe even where to go to set up a graphic shoppe. :)

*utterly confused*

Yours Noobly,

~DD101~

Hello and welcome to TDN Forums, I'm Rachel. :)

The rules are here, you return to this thread after making a post (I think that's what you mean. xD), you can upload a sig/av by going here (there's a tab for "signature" and another for "avatar"), and to set up a graphic stand, make a topic in this forum. ;)

To answer your Neopets-related questions...

1. Neofriends = your friends on Neopets. You have to request someone to be your Neofriend, and they appear on a list on the left of your screen.

Neomail = email over Neopets. It's one way to communicate on Neopets- the Neoboards is another way to communicate.

2. Did you put something in the box where you put your wishlist? I'm kinda confused by this question. xP

Anyway- read the rules, post a lot and have fun! C:

Thank you, however there is not box (I've seen guides o n trades- Mine looks different)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok. how do I change my age (may have put wrong age), the e-mail change apge won't let me in, and . I'm more than a little confused in the world of computers I: I think i am able to edit shop, but ya, I can't change my Avi. I think this sums up to: How do I get rid of parental controls?

Heh. I also put the wrong age. (I now got it to work) But I had tried everything. I sent a ticket to TNT (the neopets team) and they changed my age. The thing was they still made me wait to be able to post things, add neofriends, neomail, change my avatar ect. So I am sorry but it is impossible to change your age and be enabled to do older age accounts can. I had googled so much that day trying anything. Sorry!

Guest Yoshinho

TNT might be able to change your age but you cannot do it yourself. Also if you set it to a year where you are under 13, TNT might make you wait it out then change it just in case it is an under age person faking their age.

Welcome to TDN Forums! I hope you get everything sorted out and working! :3