Feed Florg

CCarol

I just reached 230 points. Two more petpets and the avatar would have been mine! x_x

And I absolutely hate this game, it's so boring & unbelievable frustrating.

I can't wait to get the avatar <_<

Gahhh that took me a little while and A LOT of patience!Good luck! Just keep at it and you'll get there :)

I intend to keep on trying. But it's always worse when you don't enjoy the game :/

YES! It could be worse though. I recently got the avatar but there were at least 5 or 6 times where I died at 248/249. <_<

My god. That's worse, for sure! I hope that doesn't happen to me.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement. I need it!

meh, I dislike the game as well! I suppose one of these days I'll suck it up and go for the av, but for now I avoid it at all costs LOL. good luck getting there though! seems like you'll have it in no time at all =)

meh, I dislike the game as well! I suppose one of these days I'll suck it up and go for the av, but for now I avoid it at all costs LOL. good luck getting there though! seems like you'll have it in no time at all =)

Yes, well, I've been very close to giving up, but then I think how I'll have to come back to it eventually. So, I just keep at it. Meh.

I'm just waiting for that 'one' lucky game where everything goes according to plan and you only lose your first life at 200 points :P (Wouldn't that be grand?)

Guest Yoshinho

The game is so boring! But at least I got the avatar already. It is really annoying. Good luck on getting it if you do not have it yet.