Side Account question

siemis

Heyho^^

I really love the secret laboratory ^^

Thats why I want to start a side account and buy another lab map. I now have a hissi and I really love him he's a ghost now but I really want the desert and pirate cloth. ^^" I dont want to zap him either because I'm afraid of a species change...

So I thought I could start a side and with a bit of luck they release hissis on the 4th =D

But know I'm not sure if I could create one with a newbie account since hissis are a special species.

please help ^^"

thanks

Yes you can create them on a brand new account. I did that last year. I created a side account and created Hissi's. (I lost one to a species change, then I ended up with an Ice and Fire Hissi from the lab ray.)

thanks a lot =D

and that may sound stupid... ^^"

Can I log out and create a new account just with the same e-mail adress and thats my side or do I have to go to a special page? sorry ^^"

Guest Yoshinho

If you have less than 5 accounts total then just register with the same email. But you cannot use it to earn items or np so dailies and that are not allowed. pets and guilds are as long as you do not earn NP or items.

Thanks a lot ^__^

I now have my first side ^//^

I created a xweetox but I will change him to a sweet little koi (a spotted koi is one of my dreamie =D) and even got a name I love (Yamair) wub_anim.gif

xD but I made a stupid mistake with my user name forgot to capitalize ~_~" well...

Edited by siemis