Do You Know How Annoying It Is?

xSummer

To be going to packrat avatar and having to put everything in sdb and refresh every time. I don't even want to think about getting rid of all this stuff.

Going for the packrat avatar is a hassle but I'm glad I have it. Also makes restocking my shop a lot easier now, because I still have a ton of items to get rid of :)

I actually am a packrat on Neopets, so this avatar wasn't a pain at all for me. And I've never emptied stuff from my SDB. It just keeps growing.

You are getting very close to that avatar. Good luck getting there. You haven't far to go now. :)

Guest Yoshinho

I already got the avatar. After that I sold 1000 items in 1 day and made over 400K on just the foods.

I actually am a packrat on Neopets, so this avatar wasn't a pain at all for me. And I've never emptied stuff from my SDB. It just keeps growing.

You are getting very close to that avatar. Good luck getting there. You haven't far to go now. :)

Hahah, that's how it was for me! I remember seeing there was an avatar for it and went to check my SDB and I was already only like 300 away, haha!

And yes... QuickStock is a Packrat's best friend! xD

packrat was annoying, but like someone said above, just use quick stock. ;)

i'm also a bit of a natural packrat, but it was still more daunting than i expected! maybe it's because i'm so cheap...i refused to spend more than 200 np on any of my items, so it took me a while to find enough cheap junk to stash away. selling it all wasn't too bad...there's always people going for packrat, so just advertise that you're having a "packrat sale" in the av boards and you should clear it all in no time.

I have been with neopets for 8 years and never knew about the Quickstock item until now. Is there the same option for removing from the SDB...

No, unfortunately there isn't a Quickstock for the SDB. But the fastest way to unload the items you don't want is to scroll down on the right hand side of the SDB and enter 1, 1, 1, 2, etc. for all the items you have in there. At the bottom it says "Move Selected Items" and that will remove all those items you entered the number for at the same time!