Unusually Sized Neopets

Okay, about half an hour ago, I noticed that my Hissi, Rathunta, has a unique quality.

Being 156cm in height, he is over 3 times larger than a Hissi's Median Height of 44cm, thus making him a giant Hissi.

To compare- if a Flotsam averages at 21cm and an Eyrie averages at 160cm, Rathunta is as tall as 135 Flotsams, or effectively, Two Meercas standing on top of each other.

(Median Heights found at This Website)

So, does anyone else have any unusually sized pets?

Zherane's unusually small for an Ogrin... she's 33cm and the median is 70cm! she's larger than her original birth species, though... the Xweetok is 24cm.

Woodwiz is also about half the size of a normal Uni, but again, that's not his original species.

Khazrak is the size of a Moehog, rather than a Buzz =)

other than that, everyone's pretty close to their species median! Skhorne is my largest at 129cm and Alanath is smallest at 32cm.

Wow, I didn't even know that this "median height"! I thought that the heights are totally random. My Buzz is 99 cms and the median height is 22 cm. :laughingsmiley:

Zafara is 31 cm out of median 41 cm. Cybunny is 36 cm out of 32 cm and Shoyru is 51 cm out of median 61 cm. :P

Just asking, but is there any way to make them higher?

So Floatsam is just a bit bigger than my hand o.O

Most of my pets are within 5-10cm of their species' median heights, though all my Kougra's appear to be closer to Tonu or Chomby sized (except one is Kiko/Techo sized) o_O

PET HEIGHT - MEDIAN - FEET

Cougaretta- Kougra- 67 - 65 - 2.2/2.13

Mayeas- Lenny- 49 - 60 - 1.6/1.9

Rathunta- Hissi- 156 - 44 - 5.1/1.4

Sindavra- Gelert- 67 - 60 - 2.2/1.9

That's the above chart- the trend is for tall pets, although Mayeas goes against the trend by being smaller, but I love her regardless.

Edited by The Original Luna

Wow, Phaelun is nearly three times as tall as your average Cybunny, at 85 cm when the median is 32cm. Enshek hits the Bori median right on, 40cm. Kihaani was a little small for an Ogrin, but he zapped Kiko today and is now the exact median, 61cm. Atelinus is about the right size for a Lutari, if a little small.

Looking at my pets on my main, two of them are exceptionally small, one is exceptionally tall, and one is close to median height.

sun_reichardt (Lupe): 30 cm (Median = 60 cm)

Cliquez (Grarrl): 52 cm (Median = 100 cm)

Frostgleam (Aisha): 34 cm (Median = 40 cm)

Drakovitch (Draik): 122 cm (Median = 55 cm)

I have a small jubjub and pteri (but they're lab rats) but my grundo and shoyru are big. My shoyru is about twice normal height!

Here are the heights of my pets compared to the median heights.

firefly_goblin: 11cm (Median Kiko Height: 61cm)

lele_lol: 31cm (Median Koi Height: 36cm)

Lippstik: 76cm (Median Poogle Height: 44cm)

Nensondubois: 37cm (Median Pteri Height: 42cm)

I have a abnormally tiny Kiko when I took a look at this, and a abnormally large Poogle as well. o_O

Here are my pets:

AWF = 39cm (median = 42cm)

Biskit = 37cm (median = 37cm)

kawaiiAddison = 71cm (median = 41cm)

kawaiiStig = 58cm (median = 60cm)

So most of my pets are average (Biskit's the exact median - get in!) but kawaiiAddison is, in feet and inches, 2'4" ... and now it's amusing me that my largest pet is a Mallow Grundo :laughingsmiley: