Favorite type of weather

buzz

Favorite type of weather  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite type of weather?

• Sunny
    • Overcast
    • Drizzling
    • Raining hard
    • Icing
    • Snowing
    • Other

I love rain so much! I never get sick because I don't stick my tongue out so it can get in my body. Do you know where that water has been? It's very gross but I love running in it.

i like overcast, drizzling and hard rain, but for most i chose overcast.. mostly because roads are dangerous when tis drizzling and under hard rain everyone is over paranoid. under-cautious when its dangerous and then overly so when its not... they need to put more influence on driving in weather when teaching texans to drive *grummbles*

hey, I'm not complining. I got a dayu off school beacuse we can't. xD

haha well they have to give yea somthing to use up the 'snow' days even tho if they dot you get to end the school year sooner..

I love snow! It's sooo much fun!

I voted for overcast, because where I live that means that it won't be to hot or to cold, so it seems to be a nice thing around here, I guess.

well it dpends where i am, if im at home, or just walking into town, i don't mind if its raining etc

BUT if im 5 miles in the middle of no-where camping then windy weather is annoying

Rain not so bad because if you keep the faith there is no rain, everytime it rained, we kept the faith and it stopped in 5 minutes

I said drizzling, because I just like a nice steady rain. The kind you can walk in and not get soaked, but still sit at home and listen to the rain on the roof. It even rained on my wedding day and the height of a thunderstorm was right at the height of our wedding. We couldn't have planned it that way. It wasn't so fun getting out to the car to leave, but it was very nice. It is kind of a cozy feeling. I wish I had a nice fireplace for rainy and chilly days. :)