Darigan Citadel Support!

Dcoolb

Okay, literally, it takes me 3 minutes to play a game that I score 12 points in.

3x50=150 minutes, which is 2 1/2 hours if you hurry, do well, AND don't get distracted.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes?

But 12 points would be 96 seconds off from the cut-scenes.

Add the 1 second it takes for the "click button" thing to come up, that still about 85 seconds off each game.

It's depending a lot how fast your computer is as well. I played 80 games with my old laptop and it took me about eight or nine hours. That speed can drive you insane but I watched DVDs beside playing and decided to bear it for my team.

Nope. Too many freeloaders this year. Everyone thinks its an easy ride, but so many people get wooden sheilds and it hurts the team. Darigan can only get sweeps if all players are actually doing their part, which theyre not. Every player on DC has no excuse for being below rank 5 currently if they have more than an hour of freetime a day.

Guys, what happened to Darigan yesterday? That was a disaster! We've gotta pull it together today against Haunted Woods! :competitive:

If it weren't for the last part of that message, I would think this person was from the future. o.O

And yes Ryan, I know. I actually haven't played the past couple of days because of it becoming more of a health issue...

We get Kiko Lake today, we can pwn them easily since they aren't a powerhouse team.

I haven't played as much since it has been getting rather tedious making it to the top, as well as taking me away from my anime!

Dont undersestimate the kikos. You saw what happened to KI.

And can someone get me the link to check peoples stats so I can start calling out these people complaining about our losses? -_-

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2011/trophy.phtml?username=$USERNAME

There, replace $USERNAME with their user.

Yes, the Kikos are very capable. :yes:

Thanks Noog.

Okay, I had my doubts but I have now discovered that Scartic is allowed to complain. :D

Colbertjesus, however, is not allowed to.

You've been hurting our sidegames by playing so little. It wouldve been better if you had no sidegame plays at all. =/

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2011/trophy.phtml?username=colbertjesus

Colbertjesus, however, is not allowed to.

You've been hurting our sidegames by playing so little. It wouldve been better if you had no sidegame plays at all. =/

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/2011/trophy.phtml?username=colbertjesus

Seems better than absolutely nothing to me.

I just prefer to use the free time I have to play yooyuball. Personal choice.

Yup. Averages. You don't count in them if you play none.

Say 3 people play 1000 games each from one team.

If 30 people from the other team play 100 each, the first team wins.

Finally made it to Rank 5, and all that playing is still tedious especially after 30+ Yooyuball games for Darigan.

I may want to keep my skills extra sharp for other teams like Maraqua, I have no idea what will happen if the Darigan spirit dies down. :crying_blow:

I'm sorry I've been pretty absent, though then again I have been pretty absent with my computer. Getting an allergic reaction and swelling up has definitely not been fun, though am now better and will be playing me some games before having to head off to work. :] I'm just glad my two hands are at regular size, not hurting, and ready to play some games. *nods*

That's great to hear Nad, I've been doing my part by playing 30 or 40 Yooyuball games during the past few days.

I made it to Rank 6 recently, and I decided not to mess around this weekend when we move on to the second round.