buzz

i started to for awhile thought it was cool, but then it somehow lost my intrest, not sure why... maybe if i had the DVDs and watched them back to back i would be more intrested in them..

Ya, i like it, like, its awesome. I lost interest around the end of the 1st season, but then I started watching it, and I fell in love w/ it again.

I love that show! Its very very fun to watch! The season finale of season 1 and 2 rocked my socks!

because hed rather have his father

be proud of him or something like that...

OR

hes really a good guy and is gonna PRETEND to betray

then actually BETRAY his sister! xD

but thats what i think!

For a more kid-ish show, Avatar is amazing! :laughingsmiley: I can't wait for the next season. (And to show you how much of a nut I am, I have taped both seasons of Avatar and have them on my computer - All 15 some hours x_x)

But what would really make me happy, was if it became more of a adult show and they didn't have to stick with the Y7 rating. :graduated:

Azula is very strong i wouldn't do that

Anng still has to master firebending

yea azula is hard and stuff

but like anng couldve beat her in his avater state...

if he could contol it -_-

two points

1. post both seasons to youtube

2 it COULD be moved up to a Y10 or something like that

I wouldn't be suprised at all if it's rating got moved up. If the war is going to be as graphic as I think it will be, then it will become a much more older-kid oriented show. But it will probably still stay within Nickelodeon standards.

two points

1. post both seasons to youtube

2 it COULD be moved up to a Y10 or something like that

Nick had an absolute spat about some episodes on Youtube and they were removed. You could get them else where on the internet, but that way involves P2P - which for most parts, isn't all too legal. So your best bet is to buy the DVDs when they come out or borrow them from a friend.

its still good either way i guess xD

and yes azula (how could she )

shot him in his avatar state T.T

;) That part kinda bugged me. You knew Aang was going to get hurt ever since Roku told Aang about it in 'The Avatar State.' And the "OMG!!! :O" thing that Katra did was kinda corny. Although when Uncle jumped in, it made my day.

Also does anyone else here NOT want Aang and Katra to get together? (even through he may have already done that when he went into the avatar state)

You know I could talk about this forever x.x