FooPets Fail

Vaccinated Jedi

I've been a "FooDaddy" for about 2 years altogether. At first, my pets got taken away, as I couldn't tend to them as my PC can't handle the graphics on the site.

Then just over a year ago, I got my tuxedo kitten "Butler" and tended him when I could. He was followed by a German Shepherd and 3 cats.

Then FP decided to make it so new players had to pay to join, but it was still ok for people who were already there.

But earlier I went on to tend my boys after not having done so in a while, only to find everyone has to pay.

I'm disgusted at FP for doing that. I'm upset that I cannot access my boys but refuse to pay money to get to them. They're not even on one account. I'm unemployed, so cannot afford to pay to play a game that my stupid PC struggled with to begin with. The only site I've paid money to was the horse sim I avidly play, and that was for a 6 month upgrade.

I hope that my boys are frozen as I don't want them to be owned by anyone else, stupid as that may sound.

I used to play that, when it was free, and totally forgot about it. Went back a few months ago, to find you could no longer buy a pet with FooGems.

I was rather annoyed, because I didn't really want to spend real money/I'm 17 and saving for my 18th in Paris this year sooo.... /:

Then when I received the email saying everyone had to pay I was disgusted. And I really miss my Husky called Zac ): I hope someone is taking good care of him.