Thanks TDN

I remember part of why I abandoned my old Neopets account so many years ago was that I had no Neofriends. It always made me sad to not be able to interact with other users & to see that message on my sidebar: "None of your Neofriends are online. You must be lonely"

But now I have over 20 Neofriends, most of which are TDN users. I've also felt a lot more involved this time around, through posting in the forums, trades, etc.

So thanks fellow TDN users for keeping me from being, as the sidebar used to tell me, "lonely". b)

i made my account when i was 14, added a ton of friends, and now i forget who most of them are. :/ *goes to take gingko biloba pills*

Oh gosh, I know. One of my sides is my account from when I was 12 or 13 & I looked at my friends yesterday & deleted all of them. One was an ex-boyfriend & the rest I had no clue who they were!

Oh, I know you feel. Before I didn't really have any neofriends and TNT made me feel like a loser by saying the "You must be lonely" thing. Now, I have a lot more Neofriends. Even if they aren't all TDN members, it waas TDN that made me more into Neopets, and making more friends :)