Mystery Capsules...

Kosby

Okay, so in mind of the big ole SALE tomorrow in the NC Mall, I was just wondering a couple of things about the Mystery Capsules.

Don't know if this is a silly question, but do the items that you get correspond to the style capsule you buy, or is it just the bonus prize that you may or (more than likely) may not get which is in this theme?

Alsoooo, do you think they're worth it?

I'd be interested in opinions/experiences on this one. Thank you! :)

They can be worth it in my opinion.

When you buy a cap (say for 200nc) the value of the items that are awarded will be based on the price of the cap - so basically any buyable item(s) that is 200nc or less.

There are themes but those mostly just are related to the bonus item(s) - the Spring Flower Petal Mystery Capsule does only give "spring" related items tho . Some caps also include re-releases of retired items which is also a plus haha.

Caps are addicting and often worth it - sometimes you can get 2 or 3 good items, plus a bonus or sometimes you can get 2 or 3 items worth 50nc each.

SunnyNeo has the best guide to see what is in each cap: http://www.sunnyneo.com/customisation/NCmallcustom.php?categoryid=27#category